Conversation Between Chaos Rappy and GoblinX_x

28 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. nice keep up the good work soldier
  2. I am, thanks. Been playing Final Fantasy Explorers a lot lately. I see you have it as well, however I'm not available to play it online for at least a month or two, since I'm underway on a ship at the moment, doing patrols and stuff. Maybe when I pull back into home port, we can meet up or something. Got my main up to Explorer Level 225 now, and working on perfecting the mutations on my Paladin sword skills, Sapphire's getting to be a real killer. :P
  3. hope your well
  4. i plan on getting fantasy life & monster hunter stories .
  5. No, it's not like Animal Crossing except in the respects of gathering materials from the field and decoraring your home(s). Speaking more accurately, it's sorta what you get if you take a MMORPG, cut out the MMO part, and port it to the 3DS. I've heard it also be called a "Skyrim-lite", if that helps. You got action-timed attack style battling, a crafting system, and foraging skill classes, 12 in all (4 combat, 3 gathering, and 5 crafting), referred to as "Lifes". You should watch some gameplay vids, it's quite a fun and addicting game, especially if you get the DLC (only 9 dollars extra, more than doubles its replay value).
  6. well ur added on 3ds im getting off the site so take it easy ill keep u informed when i get fantasy life.sry if u think i bailed .
  7. what is fantasy life like is it sorta like animal crossing ?.
  8. i haven't bailed on anyone ?.i play monster hunter alot .i wish phantasy star worked :.(Good times we had . ill get fantasy life when i can.it should be soon
  9. I'll add you when I can.

As for your pm, I lost all interest in buying MH4, so I left the group. Plus, it was kinda floundering without activity, I legit thought you'd pretty much bailed again. Sorry, just not as active here anyways. I really only come here for maybe one or two groups and rarely check the forums either. GameFAQs has been my primary roost.
  10. i added u on 3ds
  11. Hola. :>
  12. sup family
  13. we live muhahahahahah
  14. my animal crossing friend code is .town dusk wood name goblinX_x
    friend code 4468-2304-6671 & pokemon y
  15. You too, friend. ;›
  16. sounds like u got one hell of a job .do your best buddie and take it easy ^_^ .
  17. Yeah, I'm good. I've got my orders to my next duty assignment, by which I mean I'll be stationed in Italy soon. Gonna be a wild ride for my navy career, that's for sure, haha.

How've you been? Having fun irl?
  18. it has been forever since i been on this site.i really hope u are well.
  19. I'm doing good, thanks for asking, old bud. I hope that you are also fairing well too. ^_^
  20. hope ur well buddie
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 28
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast