Conversation Between zfighter14 and psofan219

88 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Thanks
  2. Happy Birthday!
  3. Don't worry about paying me back. It's okay.
  4. well you did let me borrow it so maybe i lost it? i'll pay you back somehow? i just coulda sworn i gave it back to you
  5. No I haven't D: I thought that it was on Carmen but it's not. My common bank probably glitched it or something.
  6. did you find your nidra mag?
  7. Okay, that's good at least. Anyways, as for BB, I got Carmen up a couple levels and had a little fun with some festivities. Nothing too much, but it's a break from the constant hunt I've been needing
  8. yea lol. she fine. atleast it wasnt too bad.. so whats new with you on BB?
  9. Is she okay?
  10. yea. true. she got hit with a stick in the face yesterday with a stick from another girl on the team.. big gash above the eye.. hate seeing blood lol..
  11. That sucks Well you win some you lose some. And nothing's really new for me at the moment.
  12. hey dude whats new?
  13. lol thanks. maybe we can do another one later when you get the chance. was very nice EXP lol. and no lost 1 to 0.. VERY nice game though! but the other team just got luck on one of their plays
  14. Nah it's okay. Couldn't help it. So did her team win?
  15. soryy for earlier. i can explain lol. you see i promised my girlfriend i'd come to her field hockey game and she told me her parents would be picking me up. but never said what time. so they kinda just ARRIIVEd lol. wasnt expecting it. sorry dude
  16. Okay, I'll send the e-mail regarding it soon.
  17. Sure. i'd like to know which ones you used for the skins. really liked them Haha XD what have you been up to? heard you gained some nice 3 lvls lol
  18. Hey psofan. i like them pictures. i like the ones i posted comments on. i would like to download them to. i'll have to look for the skin type you used. they look awesome!! and do they only apply for Ult only? PM the details to me if you want. i'd like to find the ones you used. i really like the ruins 3 look
  19. Nothing much. Got some reskinned photos of the Ruins that I'm about to upload and post in group. Probably one from each area and Falz.
  20. hey. thanks for the email. didnt know if you got it on BB when i sent you the pm. whats new?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 88
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast