520 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 26 123411 ... LastLast
  1. -poke- :3
  2. Arkestra forums?

-Wayu
  3. Hmm... is there any other place?
  4. Xat isn't working. D:

-Wayu
  5. Oh... Umm... Can you ask Aoi to fetch it for you? I'll let her get access to stuff and stuff :P
  6. I needz dat AV nao.

-Wayu
  7. -Poke- :3
  8. -hug- >w< Just cuz.
  9. Mia is pretty much fixed now. I just need to figure out what to record with...
  10. Eh... You should say that to everyone else too.
  11. Get on Xat some time. :V

-Wayu
  12. I've finished Mia, and my older bro somehow got SSBP:M onto his computer. I'm going to look into how he did it so that I show you what I did. Or, I'll just make a clip of Mia in action :3
  13. Offline after talking about Xat.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

-Wayu
  14. And I solved the problem >w< Details in TGZ. And... well... since I was basically using Alisa for a base, I ended up finding her in a mods section. Awesome sauce! She also looks pretty close to the character model in Gods Eater Burst >w<
  15. ... and I hit a wall D:

Apparently, Gecko OS doesn't run the program for replacing sound files. Seems I'll have to switch on over to Riivolution. I'll let you have the sound files once I get it fixed.
  16. Sound files.

-Wayu
  17. And I just found out how >w< Really, I just needed an awesome program. Just let me know what form you want it in. (files only, Project M files, or sound files)
  18. Mkay. I'll let you know when I figure out what cues each of the 37 wav files.
  19. I'm interested and waiting for you to post it.

-Wayu
  20. Are you interested in what I find out for the Mia dub? :3 Or does it not interest you?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 520
Page 1 of 26 123411 ... LastLast