Conversation Between GUARDIANDNL and Volcompat321

18 Visitor Messages

1. I messaged ya back!
  2. hey men what´s up...i read your mail ...what do you need
  3. thanl you thanl you thanl you....i have some sort of attachment to that character from psp1, thats why i want him on my psp2, i already play with a beast braver but a really want him too....so again...thank you thank you!!!!!!XD
  4. Hehe I am getting to it.
    I'm just super busy, so I'm getting to it very slow.
    You could just start a new character since the only thing you get is that C rank weapon.
    Which doesn't mean anything because it sucks. lol.

I will still try to get it done today for you.
  5. sure you did!!!!!.....XD....thankyou men, fro every time i ask you for your help...now please help me with my savedata conversion please....XD....sorry sorry i know i know XD....XD

6. No problem, hoped I helped!
  7. mmmm....what a pain....everytime i want to go online with the psp2 i have to delete the american account on my psp....then access my jpn account and then activate the psp on that account...a real pain...c`est la vie...thank you Volcompat321!!! XD...
  8. Not sure.
    I know the activation DATA is on the PSN.
    If you go online on a PSP or a PS3, that system is activated. (it has something to do with the serial of the PS3/PSP when you go online).
    Like a hidden code with the system.
    Not sure how you could keep switching though.
  9. mmmm...another question....the activation data is held on the memory stick???? in that case i can have a memory stick with my american psn account data and another one with my japanese account data to play games from each country without the problem from switching account everytime????
  10. I think with that, you just have to go through PSN from your account, and hit activate.
  11. hey !!!!..... did you know if activate my psp for another psn account will screw up my avaibility to pllay psp2 online????...cause i have and american account and i by the armored core silent line and tell me that to play i need to activated the system to use it...
  12. Hey you too!
  13. have a happy new year Volcompat!!!!.... enjoy the time with your family and friends...
  14. also...welcome to FON!!!!...glaad to have you there too...now we are companions XD...
    see you there!!!!:...also we have a fanfic thread...look at it if you want...see ya!!!!!XD

15. Glad I could help!
  16. Thank You XD
  17. It's no big deal, I love helping out the Phantasy Star community!
    If you ever need anything else, just let me know!
  18. hi!!!!!!!....

i´m very grateful for the savedata thing you did for me... and thanks to keep the psp1 save data just in case XD...again thanks for your time Volcompat321...not many people does thins kind of favors to other people....bye and take care....see ya
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 18 of 18