Conversation Between GUARDIANDNL and Seth Astra

9 Visitor Messages

1. Happy Birthday, guy who I vaguely remember conversing with in the past.
  2. Actually... I only saw that it was listed as your birthday at the bottom of the forums page...
  3. you already did it, thank seth to remember my b-day, you´re a great buddy here, see ya
  4. Happy Birthday. I'd say something more, but I can't think of anything cool to add/
  5. Hey Guardian. Been a while since I've seen you on.
  6. since i get my first gamecube i buy the consoes for A game, then i start buying other titles XD, in japan is coming MHg3 OMG i want it XD
  7. I guess I will, there are some other PSP games that I may get, so it won't be getting the system just for that game. Namely some MH games and Final Fantasy.
  8. hey Seth, well, i get the psp for this game lol, what i like that it has a lot of content and playing modes, also the dlc mission have a lot of fun things, not always is hack and slash on the game. the character designs is pretty cool, and the new class customization lets you be a force using and axe or great sword, now you choooose the class and how is going to be your equipment style.

a con from the game, you need to creaate a PSNJP account to play online, the umd version has a code on the inner part of the case, if you buy the dlc version the game is registered automaticaly.

for my is worth the money spent, and i spent a lot ca cause i have an unfortunate turn of events, but if the game is ever release on US i recommend you to get the psp.
  9. Hey GUARDIANDNL, I know you have PSP2, and I was wondering if it was worth getting a PSP for pretty much just that game (possibly some others, though)? How good is that game?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9