Conversation Between JKBlohm and Aki_Yoruno

16 Visitor Messages

1. Yeah, what's up?
  2. HEY! Remember me?
  3. Word? I've looked and it looked like it ain't happening. Then again, I'm new so lol
  4. If you get bored of PSP2, just jump on over to Infinity. IF the patch gets made (I'm not ruling it out 100%), it may take a long time. Currently it's MIA.
  5. Eventually, I wanna at least get Ethan and Karen on PSP2 first, and I'm still hoping a patch for Infinity comes out. Otherwise, there is that guide I suppose lol
  6. Planning on Infinity?
  7. I'm good, been busy, finally returned to PSP2 lol
  8. I'm alright. Just finally getting around to playing Castlevania: Curse of Darkness. You?
  9. Hellooo, how are ya?
  10. I'm sure I'll figure it out.
  11. You may be able to ask blace about converting. If he doesn't do it anymore, then he might be able to tell you someone else who does. I remember seeing someone else on here who does, but don't remember who.
  12. Oh sweet, that'll be nice to have once I'm ready to move on to Infinity. I gotta convert my save or something don't I?
  13. Yes, DeviFoxx. I helped a bit with his guide. This is going to be a companion guide with extra translated story.
  14. Oh cool. I haven't played Infinity yet, but I got this one guide by De-something.
  15. Just busy with whiney babies, a cold, and finishing up extra story translation guide for PSP2i.
  16. How are you tonight, er, today?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 16 of 16