Conversation Between Freshellent and Zorafim

36 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Yeah, I almost made one myself. I decided Mountainmen were decent in the end. Despite number crunching and all that, and you know I'm always on the fence when it comes to that sort of thing.

I'm sure when I play some more I'll make some solid progress, but for now I'm taking my time again and weighing my options. The RP community is incredible here though, I'm quite surprised.
  2. Two freaking days? Well, I guess it is pretty easy to level in that game. I leveled up some crafts, and two extra classes, my first time through, so it took me a while.
    I meant to take a picture of a capped Galka in warrior gear for you, but I was distracted by our endless wiping. I'm sure you've seen a few around. If you're anything like me, you'll love your endgame gear. In warrior's case, and especially in Galka warrior's case, I think the "valor" gear looks better than the "justice" gear.

By the way, I still don't know the names of the races in this game, and call them by their FFXI names. Mainly because I can spell those.
  3. I was very fortunate that the RP community so far has been quite welcoming and helpful so far. I got from 1 to 30 in about 2 days. I have a Warrior, I had forgotten how much I loved tanking in this game. Just the game in general is so well crafted and enjoyable, but I've since lost motivation because of work. I have till the 18th, so I may put in more time yet but right now I'm trying to focus on irl again. I should have known better.

It's definitely worth the effort.
  4. How's your FFXIVing going? I think you'll find the community to be much better than WoW's, at least at first. Is the gameplay better than you remembered? And how's your character looking?
  5. It's some complicated tech as I understand it to have stuff like that. Remember how long it took for Bnet to have that feature? Might be something hard for them to implement for now.
  6. I believe the googles are telling me that you cannot friend someone on another server.

Why is this still a thing? I understand the need to separate servers, but why are players still so limited with who they can play with?
  7. Haven't rerolled yet, but Rojir Tyrell is my current.
  8. Some fellow in a mix of leather, cloth and plate. Just came together really well. Pretty sure he was black too, I was quite impressed.
  9. And while you're on, Levia Waterborne's the character name. Maybe we can get this friend thing working.
  10. /changepose is amazing. I think that's new. Still nothing that fits me on my character, though.
    Are you talking about the tiger fists?
  11. Yeah, there's too many cats. Gonna roll a mountain man. Also, didn't know you could idle pose, how perfect for me. And I'm pretty sure I just saw a MNK that was actually a Power Ranger.
  12. Balmung it is, then. Call me up when you need a dungeon done. Though I wonder how cross-server communication is going to work.
  13. It's not a Roleplay Realm, and I find that I prefer to stay on realms like it. Plus I have other friends that refuse to play on anything else. Plus I can't make a character on it from time to time.
  14. I won't be able to craft for you, I don't think.

What's the problem with Sargatanas, again? Is it full?
  15. Fairly sure we can still que with one another since we're going to be part of the same data center. That being said, I think I may resub come next paycheck and play on Balmung. This way, no one has to move and everyone will be happy. Plus we can break things together, that should be fun, right?
  16. So far that I've seen, you only need eight people to raid. I haven't seen any content that required more than that (except FATEs). You can use the dungeon finder on any dungeon, to allow you into any raid, or you can use a party finder to allow people to join your party, and then queue in.
    Again, all I've done is Leviathan Extreme, so I don't know about real raids. But I think anyone can get into it. And as a tank, you should be able to fill a party relatively quickly.

And yes, it's bad that you miss PSU more than PSO2.
    You might miss it because we had more of a community there. We held events, we hung out in lobbies, we customized our characters whenever we wanted. Though PSO2 is overall a better game, the community just hasn't gotten together.
  17. /nod

Wildstar is sort of an odd bird. There's an incredible amount of content available to us now, and gear is 'easy' to get- but the game is punishing as all hell. You can't blame RNG or mistakes on anything but yourself, because of it- a lot of people have left. There's the standard bugs that come with MMO launches and a lot of the usual hiccups but it seems to be a very solid title.

But for some reason... I find myself sort of drifting. Maybe it's because I haven't been playing enough. I only seem to play with friends, yet I play very often 'solo' on this game.(FF) I can't explain it. I thought I should change it up, and do something differently.

I still have an interest in raiding on FF, I think that's what it is. It's still accessible? Like you don't need the numbers you do on Wildstar. 40 Players is a lot, it takes time and I don't always have that.

I'll take a look at everything and consider my options. I kick myself whenever I think about how I'm not playing FF, it's been bothering me for a while. Maybe it's my weeb tendancies Or I just lust for things I don't immediately have. Or I secretly can't overcome my armor fetish.

Also, I don't miss PSO2 at all, but I miss PSU. Is that bad?
  18. Everyone's a dick.

I haven't done any raiding yet. The dungeons are fun, and the summon fights are pretty great. Unfortunately, grinding for weapons in the summon fight takes forever and forces you to deal with some nasty people. Overall, I don't feel like being 50 is any different than 49, and have been enjoying it so far.
    I don't know much about raiding guilds, so maybe it would be more fun with a group of those. But I think everything's puggable, since most players are actually fairly skilled on account of content actually being difficult, and each playing being accountable for his mistakes.
  19. Ah, figures. Well I certainly hope it works out for us in the end. We'll come up with something. In the meantime, do you have an interest in everyone's favorite MMO buzzword: ENDGAME?
  20. Uhg... I've already transferred just for these three!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 36
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast