Conversation Between Zeal and Reksanden

664 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 34 123411 ... LastLast
  1. x3 Huzzahs are to be had!
  2. It will indeed. Guaranteed. *rhyme not intended but still awesome*
  3. I'M SORRY. D:

I just don't stop by here enough and we talk everywhere else and hasjfslkjfalskjflkjj

If I talk to you a whole bunches will you come here for Christmas? :3
    Nah, I know it's not possible. BUT NEXT CHRISTMAS IT WILL HAPPEN. Or, at least, I'm INCREDIBLY hoping so.
  4. What, no post to me in over 8 months? See what YOU get for Christmas, mister.
  5. My promise, I leave here as proof that it exists.

I promise, to be true to myself, to be true to you, to be true to all I love, to be true. I promise, that as long as I live, I will love you, as I have, and as I will grow. I promise, that while I will change, I'll control that change. I promise to be someone you can be proud of, to love and be loved in return. I promise, to be faithful to you alone, and to keep my heart free from the chaos of uncertainty. I promise, that I will be there when you need me, even if I cannot be there right away. I promise, to forever love life as I love you, to keep on living should the worst befall. I promise, that out of all in life that may change, my dedication to this promise will never waver. I promise to allow myself credit for what is due, rather than shun what work i've done. I promise, that no matter what others think of us, I will place us first, and others second, but will remain considerate of their ideas and rights. This I promise, and this promise I will keep until and after I die.
  6. If you show up here, won't be here most of the day, so talk to me via email, kay?
  7. *glomp* Hey, Reks! Thought I'd drop by and leave you a message before I head out here soon for work. Gotta go early because I'm being trained at the register today. T__T *sigh* I'm not feelin' too good about today.... Makes me anxious.

Well, I hope you have a good day! Maybe look up about that Lasik, hmm? I'll cya when I get back!
  8. VERY MUCH SO.
  9. xD Why hello thar. I should've responded earlier, but then I popped into the chat and was like 'Ah we'll talk here'. xP
  10. ZEAL! *glomps*
  11. *pat pat* It happens. ;P I'm happy to see you now, though.
  12. Sorry if I didn't show all day.

Didn't realize it, but I'd turned my wifi off on accident... I'm an idiot sometimes.

13. ........ My mind is FAR more complex, but I feel like this sometimes XD
  14. Heee... yeah, sorry about that. Community bus came a little earlier than usual.

And woooooah! Sweetness!

15. Lookie what I found and edited a little bit
  16. Well, I'd love to see you before you go to work... If you haven't gone already, that is.
  17. Changed my sad theme to something more.... Fitting. Go check it out....
  18. So, chat?
  19. Dunno yet. Was referring to the fact I somehow ended up in Celestia after going into an item world. Now i'm an angel, huzzah.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 664
Page 1 of 34 123411 ... LastLast