Conversation Between yoshiblue and Vintasticvin

21 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. ^_^ Thanks Yoshi I'll do my best to not disappoint!
  2. Looking forward to the next entry.
  3. >_> Im glad you enjoyed the psuedo summary but this was something for me and my friend to go on by xD As we continue our game and progress further with in between RPing I'll have more of the sage but yeah its a good start though :3 So much for paradise war they fought back in Oracle followed them.
  4. Awesome
  5. Yeah, it does.
  6. For real man

Lpl currently sketching out a comic of this one time in phantom knights
  7. Commercials for days
  8. Not having fun? Vinta will find you!
  9. Coming soon to stores near you.
  10. Just came up with a drink pun while working. I was thinking about how people call me Vinta then out of the blue Fanta and the Wanta Fanta so came to minf and I like "Vinta Vinta doncha wanta Vinta Vinta" then facepalmed at how dumv the mental image was.
  11. Yer welcome and you do have his dedication but in another field
  12. Heh thanks, though I wish I had Freeze's dedication.
  13. Oh hey I'm not sure how old it is but congrats on having a picture in the Welcoming Posts.
  14. Thanks for understanding and keeping the invite open Blues.
  15. Its all good, just wanted to ask if you wanted to do TD with the team. Not to worry though. There will be another time.
  16. Hm, not sure if it was you who sent me pink messages earlier today I fell asleep with my character inactive. So sorry if I left you hanging waiting for a response.
  17. Anytime! Let me know if you want to party again sometime.
  18. Sorry about sunday night I had yet another overheat and my family came with dinner. But it was a pleasure meeting and playing with you ingame.
  19. No problem. I just found it funny was all. But hey, its something new and i'm sure you can make it work. Besides this give a lot more room to make up new scenes like the parts of cites no one ever sees, getting residential zones and Arc only places.
  20. D: I'm sooooo sorry for breaking the fourth wall but I thought it would be fun to give out a note to those keeping tabs on the page by using my characters and most of my good ideas come to me while I'm working but I'm unable to jot them down somewhere.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 21
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast