Conversation Between VagrantVan and Chimeria

9 Visitor Messages

1. Lol, you should dual wield gunblades. Do a thing where you switch between melee and ranged mid dodge or something. A marriage between dual blades and twin mech guns.
  2. A hoog? Seeing you bring this question up made me curious as to what it was as well. I found this on Urban dictionary:

Hoog - The space between a womans boobs.

Gee...you learn something new everyday. I was using mechs at one point and I got bored with them being biased towards melee classes. They're all style...That song is pretty catchy though. It's definitely got a desperado feel to it.
  3. What's a hoog
  4. http://youtu.be/COgGsetFrCM

I can see you using this as a theme if you ever decide to pick up twin mech guns.
  5. Lol, dude. You're right. Totally forgot about Kikuchiyo. Then it shouldn't be all that surprising to you that he was my favorite character from Samurai 7
  6. Was watching 7 Samurai earlier and this guy reminded me of your character. lol
  7. Youuuuu got itttttt
  8. Lol! I was a bit preoccupied
    Next time we RP, Chimeria and Kraft are definitely going to interact.

You said it yourself that me an Gene were going to be your targets...or something of the sort
  9. Dude. Kraft put in all that effort to level the bar and you ignored him. Now he's sulking in cyberspace.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9