Conversation Between Neith and Arika

14 Visitor Messages

1. anyway, I don't think I m ready for it.
    might do when I have more works. not feel like to post a thread for one picture.
  2. Whether I like it or not isn't the point. The thread is 'Screenshot and Movie'. I haven't seen anyone post art in it for ages. The thing is, PSOW has a dedicated Fan Works area, so it seems pointless posting it in a thread that isn't even related.
  3. It is my first work, I don't want to show there in art section where other people comment too much.

and I hope that it is okay, consider that so many artwork been in screen shot thread in the past. Do you dislike it that much?
  4. you too
  5. Good luck in the Model vote!
  6. Ah, no problem- I'd originally said I couldn't come because I wasn't sure what time you guys were all meeting up. I logged on this morning and Touka said he was with you, so I logged on. Nice shot of all 3 of us. The last pic in Screenshot Thread was funny- while you're doing Cross Hurricane, Touka is flying through the air in the middle of Chuei Jitotsushin

Congrats on the 43% Chainsawd too, very nice. I'm hunting more Carapaces now so I can get a few more Chainsawds.
  7. get a very good time and a lot of pic today thank!

I love this one, it contain all 3 of us (better than the small group pic we took <<)
    http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/7735/60203178.jpg
  8. Hey Neith, can you log back in quick??

I forget important thing >_<;
  9. 27th isn't good for me- it's a friend's birthday so I'd rather spend it with him. I can log on almost anytime really (provided it's not 2am-9am), but the 27th is one day I'd rather keep free. Also, Touka's timezone is massively different to mine, so it'll be hard to find a time when all 4 of us can make it.
  10. . you know that 3 hours is just too little to merge time with other 4 people in different country. Well, could you tell me the time that you can online, instead of regular time that you online?

I think it won't be too hard for you to online at the certain time after we make arrange? (obviously not school time, work time or sleep time)

My idea is that may be.. if all of us will online to meet as soon as server up on 27th March?
  11. Hmm, any day is fine. I'm usually on PSU between 10pm and 1-2am GMT. I can't guarantee I'll turn up (depends if I'm busy unexpectedly), but I'll try and let you know if I can't.
  12. Tell me of range of your available time (longest possible and days), and I will merge with all others.
  13. Thanks, I've actually been on PSOW since 2003, but it was still a surprise to get picked.

In regards to the photo, I would consider it. I'm from England, so that might make things difficult to arrange if we're all from different timezones. If you arrange a time with everyone else, and let me know, I'll see if I can try and make it too. If not, I'll let you know.
  14. CG on spot light member!
    Hmm, so that take you since 2004, it must worth a lot for you

btw, this is not relate to the next poll, but I would like to take a group picture for all the winner from previous poll, before we are going to compete each other in the next round. Could we arrange time somehow?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 14 of 14