Conversation Between Akaimizu and Seth Astra

16 Visitor Messages

1. I'll let you know. It's all about what I have time for, and when I can be up for it. Even these last 2 days have been kind of off for me being up during the late evening, busy during the day.
  2. I just recently re-read Phantasy Star Summer Vactation. Good times, eh? That RP is still the best yet, IMO. Hopefully I'll see you around for another RP.
  3. Well, since RP activity is not nearly as much as back during PSSV, you won't have to worry about missing as much.
  4. I'll see. Right now, I think everybody is posting between Midnight EST and 1 AM. Those are usually times when I'm in bed.
  5. Also, since it's not summer, you're not nearly as likely to fall behind, since there won't be as many late night posting sprees.
  6. Akaimizu, if you're interested, we're doing a successor to PSSV. This time with a halloween theme. Phantasy Star Halloween Party. Please come.
  7. Hey, Akaimizu, you should join some of the new RPs. They're really good, so far.
  8. Ah, good to see you. I was just hoping you'd jump on. And I see that it's saying you're viewing the RSS feed...
  9. Well, whenever I go to your page it says (under current activity):

Current Activity: Viewing RSS feed RSS feed

What's up with that?
  10. RSS feed? Not sure what you mean. Unless there's some status stuck on the server.
  11. Hey, how come you're always viewing the RSS feed?
  12. Well, good luck with your job. Also, you kinda have some catching up to do with the RP.
  13. Pretty good. I just got back. Was still recovering yesterday. I'm back at work doing stuff. But it's a doozy coming back in time for a two job day. As soon as I leave one job, I go to another one. looks like it'll be a late evening for me.
  14. Hey, good to see you online. How's the vacation going?
  15. Congrats on the 5000th post.
  16. There's a major problem! I havn't added you to my friend list here! *Goes to post this, then hit the "Befriend Akaimizu" button.*
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 16 of 16