Conversation Between Ovada and Temprus

74 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Oh crap, I'm late! XD
  2. Sounds cool. Good luck.
  3. Hihi Temprus!
    I'm planning on remaking PSU levels in another engine
    It's all in hopes that the super-fanboyism will look good on a resume for Sega XD

4. -- -- Hiya. -- --

5. Happy new years!
    Looking forward to another 12 times!
  6. ^.^
  7. Holy crap, another month! :O
    XD

8. Oh, the absolute same. Though I'm playing BB a lot, I've been into PSZero and some Infinity at times.
  9. it's about that time again, lol. Time flies! D:
    I've been too busy to play games at all last month :<
    How are things on your end?
  10. Yep it's fun. I'm an old vet of ver1/2 and GC games after all, but it's taking some practice to shake the rust off. Especially party play as that was version 1 only (and that game lacked some of the basics like traps for casts).
  11. I'd likely buy the game, set it up on a desk all nice and pretty- and then download a version for a private server anyway xD Glad to see you playing with others though!
  12. Oooh, Blue Burst is awesome
    I would love it if I could find the old discs.
    I know I could just download it anywhere, but I want to physically own Phantasy Star games :3

13. Oh, I've found that I can play Blue Burst on my laptop and remade three of my oldest characters (version 1 characters that actually went online and my GC RAmarl). I've been enjoying it since Thursday. Kinda been ignoring all other games (well, other than DQIX {which I've been playing recently again} and some Infinity {though PSO:BB has me doing the wrong commands in PSPo2i...
  14. Temprus!
    I grabbed White Knight Chronicles and Disgaea 4 this month.
    It's a nice distraction, but I REALLY have to finish my finals XD
    I've been doing anything I could to distract myself. What's up with you?

15. Going fine. I'm too lazy playing Infinity though. I assume it's because I'm offline-only.
  16. Wish I could add a +1 to your wallposts below this one XD
    Oh well, I'm a little late to the thing this month >.< Class, class and class!
    How goes it?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 74
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast