Conversation Between darkepyonuk and Syncesta

40 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. sup lol
  2. Naaaah mate I've been doing it myself like, I know how can't now tho since my computer decided to BSOD me -.-
  3. i hope u dont convert the savefile from that lugia dumb guy who stole the save

what a noob
  4. idk how to get CFW
  5. well since your psp is fkd the only thing i can suggest is getting CFW on your psp and then download an ISO of PSP2, dont think of it as stealing, ISO's are also a form of back-up, it just depends how somone uses the CFW and ISO's
  6. since i buy the game i played it everyday....what now?
    I WANNA PLAY!!!!
  7. yeah i do have a copy of infin im just waiting to complete the 100 client requests on psp2 so then that would be me finished, sorry to hear avout your laser being broke bud :/ bad times ahead now lool. yea if you get yourself a copy of psp2:i send me your save and i'll convert it for u
  8. dont u play infinity?

fun?
    .....how?
    my laser seems to be broken and i cant play anything-.-

so u can convert huh?
    hmmmm i mail u if i need my save to get convertet
  9. sorry lad, like i said before ive had problems with my net, its allright on the computer in my room somtimes but cant play PSP2 unless i go outside -.- hope your having fun without me :'( LOL
  10. well i still need to get 4 yellow tickets before i can go solo, i reckon im going to get my bro on and do a couple with him then me and him spam it, i have atleast 12 of the other tickets...
  11. MUHAHAHAHAHA!
    NAH!
    all want impasse?
    they can join after u do stage 1 and 2
    if they want impasse and have tix they can do stage 1 and 2 with u and if its not drop they leave without save and join again to do stage 3 4 5 6 and boss without paying
    PR sucks if u only do 1 full run
  12. OMG :O you lucky FK! lol couldve invited me >.> naah i need some yellow tickets first, thought i cleared sand march plenty of times but obviously not -_- trying to get 12 so i can take my bro and one other but cant remember who it was LOL
  13. dude i did yesterday 1 stage 1,2 PR run
    got...
    Impasse 9% i said YEEEEEEEEEAAAAH AND F*** YOU %
    5 secīs later...
    Impasse 46%
  14. hello.
  15. k
    no...nothing......grrrrrr
  16. yea got a new keyboard bro but havnt been at home the past few days so aint been on like, will be on 2moz i reckon. find anything nice??
  17. oooops i deleted the wrong post lol
  18. LOL! hahaha
    u coming online?
    going off in some mins here
  19. sup dude
  20. i want the absolute blade
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 40
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast