Conversation Between zfighter14 and TrueChaos

28 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Thanks for the info. i will do this sometime soon. do it on normal difficulty since i will get owned in East/west towers haha
  2. dude im sorry. my connection today on BB is not so good. i D/c'd. then logged back on. took one step and lost connection
  3. i'll prolly head on soon so if you want to help me with getting RA Merge that would be great. if not, something else
  4. lol thanks. it'll be a while lol
  5. enjoy the Aura Field...when you can equip it
  6. i don't need one. i've got one for you, got it on my second MA ver 2 run
  7. I agree. Vh hildebear. 1/46. you need a magic rock too?
  8. i have Redria and Greennill. temple Hildebear seems the easiest way. can get loads of them in MA
  9. Ok i'll meet you on there. and the magic rock moola i got the PSOW list up now so it can be found with these ID's

Greennill: Vhard:Temple Hildebear 1/46 Vhard:Caves Pan Arms 1/41 Ultimate:Temple Indi Belra 1/901 Ultimate:Mines Sinow Blue 1/526

Bluefull: Vhard:Spaceship Hidoom 1/82 Vhard:Caves Pan Arms 1/41 Ultimate:Spaceship Hidoom 1/701 Ultimate:Mines Sinow Blue 1/526

Purplenum: Vhard:Caves Pan Arms 1/41 Vhard:Spaceship Migium 1/82 Ultimate:Spaceship Migium 1/701 Ultimate:Mines Sinow Blue 1/526

Pinkal: Vhard:Spaceship Hidoom 1/82 Vhard:Caves Guil Shark 1/854 Ultimate:Spaceship Hidoom 1/701 Ultimate:Mines Dubchich 1/1051

Redria: Vhard:Spaceship Dubchic 1/214 Vhard:Caves Poison Lily 1/512 Ultimate:Spaceship Dubchich 1/1051 Ultimate:Mines Canune 1/901

Yellowboze: Vhard:Spaceship Delsaber 1/256 Vhard:Caves Pan Arms 1/41 Ultimate:Spaceship Delsaber 1/1261 Ultimate

But of course im not any of them
  10. i'm sure we could come to some arrangement. i'll hopefully be on BB an a little while for a bit.
  11. hmm. i figured lol. you have all my weapons and/or items. but i could show you them if your on BB sometime
  12. i know G.Starwind, though not seen him for AGES! nice finds, though. where can you get a Moola from? i'd be glad to help you though it will probably need to be over the weekend as i don't get on much during the week now. looking for a bit more than 2PDs for the DF Field. RAcast gave me a 4 slot Luminous Field and 7 PDs for one. do you have any items to trade for it?
  13. Nice job on the finds! as for me..
    hmm i did a VH run through east and west tower with psofan and his friend G. starwind. i got a spirit garment and madams umbrella. i also scored a hell berdys with 20/35/0/30. pretty nice stats. but now that i got the spirit garment i guess my hunt starts with the magic rock moola so i can get a aura feild. so if you want we can do some hunts so i can get a moola and you can get what you need? we could co-op when i get home from school if your on?
    and im also hoping i could get one of them DF feilds off of you. if you want pds. igot 2 that i can give away for it. the other 10 i need for meta. so if you want i`l trade for 2pds for a feild? its cool if you dont want to though
  14. yup, i got 2 DF Firlds during 1 ult SmM, i occasionally do an EN4 for the good EXP and possible drops. you got any hunts going on?
  15. ooh i see. so like you can hunt for the RA amp AND get some extra stuff too if you do it on Ult lol
  16. ah, sorry, miss out the word 'boxes' after 1100...was sure i put it in. oh well. but, yeah, it comes from a box in normal, hard and ult Ruins 2. done SmM 8 times on normal, 7 on hard and 7 on ult but only going to do ult and normal from now on. can also get it from v.hard Ruins 3 but not going to worry about doing that. it's taking SOOO long
  17. Na. i didnt get on really all too much. just banked for a second and got off. what drops RA amp?
  18. it was funnier than i remember it being. not got much time for BB now, got a job in county court (dealing with divorce files at the mo) so BB has taken a hit. come the weekend, though, and i'll have more chance still hunting that RA Amp, just worked out i've done 20 runs of Seek My Master, destroyed over 1100 but still haven't got it yet did you (and psofan if you met him) do much?
  19. Lol i heard that movie was funny.. im about to jump on BB see if psofan wants to meet up
  20. hello. not much up. watching wall-e at the mo. what you up to?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 28
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast