Conversation Between ChibiBecca and KunoTatewaki

16 Visitor Messages

1. hi friend!
  2. im hoping to get some cool stuff in the event but nothing good but spheres so far. Trying to save up at least a stack for Dark Wings and other stuff.
  3. i've finally leveled becca-an up to 130, and switched her class to master force (gonna miss my AT heals and buffs!) and been enjoying the event. been especially stocking up on materials i normally wouldn't get a sniff at~!

irl, i'm being confused at candian immigration and how go about getting a job here. not much fun.
  4. doing good, how about you? its been a while
  5. heyoo~ how's it going?
  6. Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Beccccccccca ^_^
  7. you may as well, if even the GMs are saying it's fine to go in there until they take it down compelately.

will is leveling saber's PAs on the polty spawn right now, we're going to miss them when they're gone! so good for leveling techs where you need a group of creatures that can't escape.
  8. I actually just tried doing that and laughed because it does work. If I go on, I am hoping to get some friends together to help me get an agito repca
  9. you do know that the carnival is still going, right? you have to glitch through the doors, but you're still able to do the missions and get the spheres.. the GMs said it was okay and even said how to get into the event area. o-o; *only found this out about an hour ago*
  10. yeah... it did suck. I had to buy some yashas and falclaws so I could get something from carnival. the only thing I was able to earn was the music disks lol
  11. ah, i was meaning the GM event yesterday!

you missed most of the carnival? ox; that sucks..
  12. I was only able to do about 5 runs of charged puzzle and thats all :/
  13. the event was fun too, shame about the spam.
  14. Aww fun stuff
  15. pretty good! still dancing in random places. :3
  16. Hiya Becca, how is my little rappy friend?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 16 of 16