Conversation Between zain160 and Vintasticvin

31 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. okay man just wondering got all the starter from all the games also if you need anything just ask :]
  2. Not at the moment but thanks for the offer if I ever need your help in the future I'll let you know
  3. do you want any pokemon i can get ya :]
  4. I got Chespin and Charmander then by some strange chance of luck got Fennekin and froakie (Who seems to be more useful than my grass starter :< )
  5. oh okay :] also i seen you online playing pokemon what starter did you pick? and also is there any pokemon you want if so i can try to get it for ya :]
  6. Nothing much just had to order something online for my on of my brothers since he doesn't have a bank card the good thing is he repaid me on the spot all I gotta do is have it deposited.
  7. oh man that suck what happen?
  8. :O COOL!!! Might I would have gotten New Leaf but I was shaken down for 50 bucks -_-
  9. there are couple of games we play sometimes together like Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Heroes of Ruins, Pokemon, and some others
  10. Ooo he's still around and what games you guys play besides psz?
  11. i added you and my F/C is 0302-0570-3795 also if you want more people that play 3ds you can join the blue rogues if you want to join send Windancer a PM
  12. my FC is 4554-0105-5331 ^_^ Look foward to having you flood my inbox
  13. To add friends to your 3ds friends list click on the orange square face then click on register friends and then click on internet then after that put in my F/C that will give you :] and to see what your F/C click on the orange square face and then go over to your mii and the top screen there should be some numbers below your mii that said your 3ds friend code
  14. How do I do that? And Im not home at the moment and stuff but hey if we can chat via 3ds that would be cool.
  15. Hey Vin you said you have 3DS? if so do you want exchange F/C
  16. What s'up Vin it has been awhile haven't it How are you? also what have you been up too?
  17. we can play later when we both have time
  18. ready
  19. Back from my shower and going online now if you wanna get together for a few runs
  20. Oh really? Srry about that I was just poking in then watched a movie and fixing to take a shower ^_^ If you like afterwards I can log on and do a map or few with ya. Just letting you know now Im a 48 so dont be expecting to do any supers with me k.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 31
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast