NOTICE: Do three things before you post a question.

1. Look through the following links below to see if your question is readily answered in one of the guides or info areas of this site. All pages can be accessed via the Main Page of PSOW, along the Navigation bar on the left of the screen.

2. View previous pages of the forum you are in to make sure no one already asked or answered your question. This will insure that your question is possibly found sooner instead of asking a question which has been answered multiple times before.

3. If you must post a new topic, think about what you're posting and check to make sure it's being placed in the appropriate forum. This ensures the quickest response time from other board members who might be able to respond to your post.(Posting something in a high traffic forum as opposed to the correct forum isn't the right thing to do, please keep everything in it's place and then everyone will visit each forum correctly.)

For all PSO guides: Guides partaining to Battle Mode, Beastiary, Challenge mode(Maps and Information), Characters(Section IDs, Stats, Status Conditions, and Support Items), Magic(Techniques), Maps, Quests(Walkthroughs), Rare Items(Combinations, enemy parts, and Photon drops), and Weapons(Elements, Photon Weapons, Quest Weapons).

Section ID Calculator: To determine names for certain Section IDs

Mag Info, Guides and Gallery: Find info on how to raise MAGs, info on particular MAGs, Photon Blasts and what items raise a MAG's stats(and by how much).

Item Database: Info on Weapons, Shields/Barriers, Armors/Frames. Screenshots, descriptions, class and other requirements.

Item Findings: Find info on which enemy drops which item.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-03-08 22:16 ]</font>
    Look, he did it again.

Ok. But how do you change the font color, the font size, and the font style? I don't know how so could anyone tell me plz? Thank you everyone who helps me.

The Seraphim Prince of Duels

I'm not sure what you mean Strider, but what you are looking for might be found in Theme in your account

Ok, sorry. I already have 2 moved topics

Pretty much to change color of text is mostly HTML code (note: see my sig). Unfortunately, there is no part of posting or private messaging that allows you to use HTML code (except in your signature). Sorry to break that news to everyone .