I discovered one of the Rappy spawns for the Mad Creatures (1st mission from the Flyer's Base) on Parum!

It's the one where you go forward and there's that natural ramp (and 2 haystacks off to the right of it), and the first spawn is 2 Poltys (Polties?), then 3 of them which gives you a key to open the gate, then Vahras when you go down the next natural ramp.

Block 2...sorry I don't remember the first spawn, I think it was Poltys, but anyway...it's the block where if you go straight, there's a cave where you can take a left or go straight to get items. In there, 4 Distovas spawn. If you take a left in that cave, go up back onto the ground, and there's your Rappy spawn! 4 of them.

I'm sorry if it's confusing, and I really would try to get pictures of the blocks, but I'm on 360 and much too lazy to take a picture with a digital camera or something.

Hope that helps people.
    --
    Mod edit: clarify title

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2007-01-03 16:20 ]</font>

Flying high in the sky with a fly in your eye.

Are you online or offline for this?
    'All tales end in tragedy. Follow the hero long enough, you'll step across his corpse.'
    Survivor of TWO live Gwar performances.

Online...offline doesn't have Rappy spawns. >_>

I'm just having a momentary brain fart and can't remember if the mission from there is Mad Creatures or Mad Beasts...pretty sure it's Mad Creatures.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Umberger on 2007-01-03 15:58 ]</font>

1st mission out of Flyer Base, starting in East District and ending at the Field Base, thats Mad Creatures.
    Coming Soon!

Slightly old news. Did a forum search on rappy maps and Jubei's thread linked to this http://psupedia.info/?title=Rare_enemy_hunting

On 2007-01-03 16:44, Nani-chan wrote:
    Slightly old news. Did a forum search on rappy maps and Jubei's thread linked to this http://psupedia.info/?title=Rare_enemy_hunting
    That page doesn't have any of the patterns for Mad Creatures.

Yeah I thought it was that pattern or something. I remember my brother finding Noels at that part once!
    Gamertag: inf3rn0 Lan
    Lan Katana│Male│Newman│Lv150│fT 20
    Malsa Powers│Female│Newman│Lv150│AT 20
    PSO2β: マルサ・パワーズ|Force lv17

I found my first Rappy spawn in Mad Creatures today! There were only two, one dropped a feather. But I've had the game since the day it was released and these were the first I've seen.