Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

When I get a chance to level my Guntecher so more I will make a miniguide to Human Male Guntecher or something.

Keep up the good work

Now you make me want to make a GT now... Yayt for my multiple meory card slots.

TACTICS - Guntechers actually have more ATP/ATA than a Protranser, maybe a Beast PT>Numan GT in terms of DPS?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: juno-6 on 2007-02-06 21:35 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: juno-6 on 2007-02-06 21:36 ]</font>

Changed the melee section, and added a more detailed section on Technics from a Guntecher perspective.

Zodeel is a good debuff for humans and beasts, bringing their accuracy and evasion helps you offensively and defensively.

Hmm fire is not the ideal for me because it doesnt stack with anything but sleep. Virus or poison stacks with freeze - so i would build up freeze and then virus.

I didn't know Vears can be shocked - i'll have to test that out...

I'm a PT originally now doing the GT thing, my shotgun is my primary for two reasons: damage, i can hit up to 1000pts in one shot (200 x 5) and i have almost guaranteed SE. My bow i use if i want SE higher enemies , like freezing Vears but now i'm leaning more toward just dealing damage with a yellow point blank shotgun blast which is a bout 350pts on an armored vear versus 250...

I only use debuffs because usually i'm paired up with a fo and if not i can always heal myself (i have resta/reverser)...

all in all i liked the guide... good stuff! GT is a fun class, almost as fun as PT, if it only had some melee options!

Very good De Ragnus is a non-elemental enemy however....I think you mentioned him as being fire.

On 2007-02-08 00:14, 60Hz wrote:
    GT is a fun class, almost as fun as PT, if it only had some melee options!
    PT's would be cool if they had ANY tech options.

Zodeel is utterly unnecessary.
    i lol'ed at this. if anything is utterly un-neccesary its jellen. especially since guntecher i believe has one of the higher evp values. imo with the new 21+ zodeel inducing shotgun bullets evp > defence. if melees cry about blocking during pa's they can cry me a fucking river go buy some photon chargers bitch

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

Mmm...

On second thought, i can see how buffing my own evp and reducing the enemy's ata could be an advantage... but remember, it's based off of a percentage. If the enemy ATP is far higher than their ATA, as is probably the case, we'd benefit more from using Jellen I'd think...

But oh well, I changed the guide to reflect the comments about zodial/zodeel. ^-^