Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I have no clue, honestly why would they make an item if the only way to get it is by hacking .... makes no sense

The Red Ring was supposedly released on Blue Burst, but there are no legit sources as of today. The item is so good that Sonic Team judged it was better that the item not drop at all - plus, most players hacked it anyway.
    If you see someone with a red ring, it's a cheater, or he/she received it from a cheater. Period.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Yep, so if anyone says that they got the Red Ring legimately, they are 100% lying. It is not arguable.

It's available on Private Servers, apparently, but that's hardly legit.

As far as offline goes, no. You can't find the Ring via any means (including Casting Gibarta at Rico's spirit! )

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

sorry. but dont fret. there are other rings you can get besides red. i think.
    If you understood everything I said, you'd be me.
    -Miles Davis

Yes you can get all the ring but not the red ring it is not legit.
    So no red ring for you!!!

Red Ring can only be gotten by hacking, which can mess up your system.

Otherwise, wait for a new PSO, that will have Red Ring & Parasitic Gene "Flow".

King of the Wicker People IceBurner's Avatar

Unless you're playing Japanese Blue Burst, there are no official, legitimate Red Rings or Gene Flow's.

Red Ring and Gene Flow were reported to be activated as drops on the Japanese Blue Burst servers. This was among the rewards for scoring so insanely high in the latest Maximum Attack ... or was it Famitsu/AOL cup? They also received something like a week of 8x drop rates and completely new items. It was in the news here on PSOW a few moths back.

This is possible only in Blue Burst as the drops (and much else) are determined by the servers. In all other versions, the drop charts (including drop odds) are read off the disc, and in all other versions, the odds are 0/0.

These drops were never activated for NA/EU on any version, and in Blue Burst the servers are no longer linked to Japan's. We haven't even received the latest version of the quest they blew away to win these prizes, and as it stands it appears we never will.

No red ring for you all. LOL

Ice Burner, the boss drops were changed for episode 1 and 2 a while back. At this point it is unknow if DF still drops the ring - there is one known instance of a red ring dropping, but that could be a lie.

Yellowboze DF DOES drop Earring, and Oran DF DOES drop DF Shield, but these are the only confirmed drops.

As for Olga Flow, D Photon Core was reported from Redria. I have a friend who's gotten one too, I will ask under which ID he got it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saffran on 2007-01-26 18:08 ]</font>
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr