Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion Event

Primrose Syndicate Admin

Alright! Listen up everyone!

The guild Primrose Syndicate presents: Do Your Little Turn on the Catwalk

Location: universe 10, 1st floor Clyez, Central Table, PC/PS2 version

Time: Sunday, January 14th, at 7:30PM PST (I'll post the other time zones later if you can't figure it out)

Categories:
    -Best Dressed: Aim to be the most fashionable. Match your clothes, have a devastatingly awesome outfit to blow people away!
    -Craziest Outfit: the craziest outfit and hairstyle you can come up it. Aim to look like a giant strawberry, or a clown, or...a spoon?
    -Swimsuit Competition: How sexy do YOU look in a swimsuit?
    -Best Quote: A saying to enhance the outfit
    There will be a male and female division for each. Each competitor will be allowed to say one "quote" to go along with their outfit.

Rules: The judges will set up 3 lines, one for each category. We will need you guys to cooperate to make this work in a timely fashion. The judges will be shouting what line is which category, and you must line up accordingly. The judges will then go down the lines and take names.

You may only compete in ONE category.

After that, we have planned out an area of the Central Table to become our Runway, crowd area, and judge's circle.

We have taken a picture and highlighted each area to illustrate:

-Competitors, when their category is called, will stand where Mikan is.
    -The Runway is highlighted in red, starting where Daisy is and ending where the red ends. It is a straight line.
    -The Judges Circle is highlighted in green. NO ONE IS ALLOWED IN THERE EXCEPT THE JUDGES PLEASE. This is to avoid confusion.
    -Finally, crowds (assuming we get enough people) are allowed to gather on either side of the runway, where Vaxillus and myself are standing.

Prizes: 1st place = 2.25 million, 2nd place = 1.5 million, 3rd place = 1 million. There will be a male first though third place and a female first though third place for each category. Best Quote = 2 million, and worst outfit overall will be awarded 500k.

Please remember, this is in no way affiliated with Sega, and the prize money comes out of player’s own pockets.

We will need everyone’s cooperation for this to work in a timely fashion!
    WARNING: You will be banned from future Primrose Syndicate events and disqualified from this one if you cause trouble!

Thank you,
    -Primrose Syndicate

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Arigan on 2007-01-07 15:47 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Arigan on 2007-01-07 17:18 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Arigan on 2007-01-09 20:31 ]</font>

he he cool idea, but only 30k lol. Thats not even worth showing up for, now i'm sorry but can't you guys come up with more then that?

Primrose Syndicate Admin

Actually if you add up the total rewards its costing us 400k, which for some people might not be a lot but for the first event we're hosting, we can't quite shell out huge sums of money. For a lot of people I think the main point is just to have fun and meet other players.

That being said, we're definitely going to be hosting more events down the road and we're getting more money as time passes as a group, so the prize amounts will go up.

Aww, the PC version has a bunch of events

Cpt. of the Phashion Police

Ok so, I will definitely be there! Great IDEA!!

Yeah, I'd probably have fun with this, too. Oh well.
    Phantasy Star Portable 2 characters:

Kinako-Level 76 Female Human Force
    Koji-Level 64 Male Beast Hunter
    Rinia-Level 15 Female CAST Ranger
    Nova-Level 7 Female Newman Hunter

Sounds cool, I think I'll go.

On 2007-01-07 15:40, zanotam wrote:
    he he cool idea, but only 30k lol. Thats not even worth showing up for, now i'm sorry but can't you guys come up with more then that?
    I'm sure the amount of fun in participating in such an event is worth much more than any amount of meseta.
    PSO2 - Katagai [Ship 2]

Are Newmans elves or cats? D:

This indeed sounds. Better than a Time Attack.

oh lol forgot to count it up. Yah i'm kinda lucky i got a intensely rich person to fund my event (red omens guild leader)