Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I'm mainly just curious at which items give + striking

http://psupedia.info/?title=Partner_Machinery

(Short answer: melee weapons, foods, and healing items are best for striking.)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sekani on 2007-01-09 21:05 ]</font>

the perfect guide you can buy at most wal-marts and EBgames has a nice little fold out poster that on the back has a guide for ding that. Sadly, its kinda basic. But it gets the job done. Im sure if you searched you could fid scans of it, or a data sheet with the items recorded on it. You could also just tell us what kind of PM your making, and that would allow us to tell you what to use.
    Illustrator! Pixel Artist!:

My PM got 20 Strike and 9 Tech..

just know she'll turn into a 410.

Umm, don't 410s need at least 30 striking? There's still hope for a 420/430 I think.

I'm not sure what PM I wanna make...not sure what the benefits are to each one.

On 2007-01-09 21:19, MayLee wrote:
    My PM got 20 Strike and 9 Tech..

just know she'll turn into a 410.
    http://www.inconsequentialexistence.com/psu/

Linked from psupedia.

PM simulator. Shows what you will be getting and how to plan out your pm.

It really depends on what you want your PM to be used for: synthing or combat?

If synthing, then you might want to consider making a "pure" stat PM. You could make it 100 striking, 100 ranged, 100 tech, or 100 armor. If you decide to do that, you get the benefits of having awesome synth rates for those classes of equipment. However, you can't really choose what PM you want in that case (unless by coincidence it does turn out to be the one you want)

If you want a combat PM, then you're gonna have to put it on a specialized diet. I could go in-depth here, but I think it's covered in another topic. Here's a useful tool I use: http://www.inconsequentialexistence.com/psu/

Each PM has different battle behaviors. The 410 (maid one) uses melee weapons and follows you around battle and sticks close to your side. She is good for Rangers and other ranged classes 'cause it provides shielding against cnear-by enemies while you blast away at the farther ones.

The 420 (gypsie) on the other hand, is striking as well but it has an independent combat behavior. She wanders around and engages any enemies she wants when she wants. I personally am working towards getting one of these. She's cute (kitty ears w/ Claw weapons to match? Awww) and she has some spunk.

The 430 (pilgrim girl) uses ranged weapons and has a sort of teamwork behavior. She will basically target any enemy you target.

The 440 I think is just like the 430 except it uses shotguns. The 450 uses TECHNICs and plays a support role by healing the party.

EDIT: ^Beat me to the PM calculator

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PlayNSkillz on 2007-01-09 22:08 ]</font>

Should I even be worrying about synthesis at such a low level?