Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Finally bought PSU today and figured I would give it a go on a PS3.

As usual the PS3 displayed the game jaggy and fuzzed out like every other PS1/2 title put in it. Sony needs to update that firmware! Every mode played fine. Online was possible also but I still havent got my guardians liscense

Also I noticed that some of the in game cinematics were fuzzy. I thought it was just the PS3s "fully backwards compatible" issues but it looked the same in the PS2. Has anyone else noticed this?

Anyways up to chapter 6 in story, Ethans a doofus, voiceacting seems rushed and is cheesy, but its still entertaining and fun to play. See everyone online in a few!

Well....what do you expect from a PS3?

Just playing. Don't want to start anything, I respect your console choice. But yeah, the voice acting is pretty crappy. Ethan is just about the biggest loser in videogame history up to this point. By the end of the story, you'll want to kill Ethan. When you do the first Guardians mission online, you'll be glad that at least you'll have a chance to strike your saber against Ethan.

Master of Mediocrity

What I want to know is if online slowdown and lagging is lessened on the PS3. Let us know, please. As for Ethan and how blurry he is, well, the second I started offline mode and realized that I had to deal with a character that would have no impact whatsoever on my online play, I failed to care how jaggy he was or how badly the dialogue was. But I digress, I really wanna know if online is better. I wait patiently.

you might want to check your video output options. some ps2/1 games you should have better luck if you take if off hdmi. after i adjusted mine it was alot better looking on ps3 than it was on ps2. also, weapon lag, enemy spawn lag and battle slowdown have gone bye bye for the most part.

Well I cna tell ya the online works damn good for this baby and it kinda depneds on your setting becuase it's mostly the same for the most part. I'm getting online with this on my PS3 as wireless rocks.

Ethan is a pansy, but not as big of a Pansy Hyuga is..

In the begining of story mission when he's on his Futuristic skateboard and going "Whooohohoooo!!" His mouth wasn't even moving..=

Not to mention he doesn't even carry his own mates. Always bumming restas off of maidens and such...what a n00b.

Her's not a noob he's a pimp making women tend to him. You cna't call the man who ahnded Magshi his ass a pansy. A dumbass at frist, yes but pansy? Nigga please!(Sho'nuff!)

On 2007-01-10 04:31, MayLee wrote:
    Ethan is a pansy, but not as big of a Pansy Hyuga is..

In the begining of story mission when he's on his Futuristic skateboard and going "Whooohohoooo!!" His mouth wasn't even moving..=
    MAYBE HE WAS THINKING IT!

As far as I can tell, no version except the 360 version has Anti Aliasing, which causes the corners and edges of objects to be smooth. This probably explains the graphical issues you had.