Here's a new pic i did lastn ight, took about three hours overall. (Maybe less but i usually over exaggerate howl ong it takes by thirty minutes or so lol)

These are all in my personal story line i've developed over the past two years; though i'm missing a few of my other characters in it, these are the ones i'm really concrete about keeping.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...005/art001.jpg

Careful: It contains some minor nudity, so if you're shy of that don't click the link, but it's nothing then a small portion of partial. (Hope this post won't get deleted for it, but if it does i understand.)

EDIT:

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/...qh=sort%3Atime

Color progress

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: burning_card on 2007-01-10 14:57 ]</font>

~Very cool picture burning_card, very cool.

thanks! I'm starting the color too, but i'm going to work on it slowly (i don't have much time to color) hopefully it will be finished next week or the week after.

Concept for a monster i just made; took about twenty minutes.

Enjoy

thats amazing

thanks!

Well seeming as though this is a fan pic thread, i make simple things such as bees, swords, now trying to do dragons which is going to be hard but like what my friend says dont worry just practice so im taking her advice

That creature above, what is it?
    Impressive

Practice is the best way to gain skill. Dragons are surprisingly easy to draw though; their design is pretty simple once you get used to it. I would suggest practicing with simple dragons (like draw the dragon from PSO forest) and then start getting into ecentic designs that take more thought and time to draw.

The creature is just what it says lol. It's a concept for am onster. I just sort of sat down the other day and scribbled it up, i never know what i'm drawing when i do concepts untill i'm half way through with the sketch, then i just start to make sense of the lines and form them together. I suppose from the design it would be a creature (or human, some humanoid type being) that was modified with a biomechanical suit, thus having the resperator tubes going under his skin and directly into his lungs.

The tank on his shoulder is filled with a breathable gas so it can sustain life on other terrains that would normally kill it (or areas of the planet or ship that have either been infected by a virus or a toxic gas leak) I just basically made that up just now so forgive me if it's a little broken in theory, lol)

That's neat.
    It sounds like a real theory. Sort of.