Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

It gone and has been traded or sold. Thank you for the offers though.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShadowDragon28 on 2007-01-12 12:38 ]</font>
    I wish every PSO-World member playing PSO2 would have this outlook/attitude:
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."
    Tactlessness is ugly, willfull ignorance and bigotry is even uglier

95,000 is asking low really

Wow, someone not asking for duped meseta prices .. awesome.
    "Wake up in the morning and I brush my teeth; take a piss, grab a biscuit, and brush my teeth again." - Samuel Clemens

I'm not going to ask for 1mil for a 6* board. Its f*king stupid IMO, and would only be bought by someone with millions in duped meseta.
    I'd rather sale the board for *reasonable* price so its more likely a *legit* player will buy it.

I'll trade the Board to someone has a either a Nokoku Zashi with Dark Element at 20% or higher, 30~50% prefered, or a Sharp Twins with Ice %.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShadowDragon28 on 2007-01-11 03:57 ]</font>
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."

need to bump. apologies.

Bump.

Elitist hybrid. Merged classes can be pricks too!

I just bought one for 2000 meseta.

LOL. Im not on the 360, doesnt mean anything to me, but funny. I'm looking for *real* offers.

Elitist hybrid. Merged classes can be pricks too!

Just pointing out that you're asking for legit meseta, but asking for 95K, it's not going to be legit meseta any way you swing it. Everybody has duped cash now, that's why these items are going for so much.

Actually AFAIK 2K is cheap, I bought it on the offchance I could sell it. I'd still only get a meagre few K if I did though.