Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I see dumb people... tyler2zelda's Avatar

I just gotta ask, though... are you guys having a lot of fun playing? Right now I'm about in the worst mood ever because my PS2 died and won't turn back on >_<

Even worse, to top that, my friend finally gets to go online on PSU! His uncle has internet AND a credit card, so that ticked me off so bad...

Good news though; I might be able to go to his uncles on the weekend and play online *gasp* I'll probably be walking around Universe 15 as tyler2beta or something.

I wish I had a PS2 Slim and PSU right about now... *sigh* my Wii has me hooked right now, so it's not all bad here.
    "...and thus, Dark Falz is reborn. From another dimension, he conquers the souls of those on other planes of existence. He cannot be defeated, but we may try to contain it... for someday we shall perish."

The Magnanimous Guardian Magician's Avatar

Fun? Oh yes; 420+hrs in and not once have I said "meh" to myself.

BITCHES DONT KNOW BOUT MY 'RURU KNUCKLES X3 Merumeru's Avatar

aww just save up some cash for a new one, a used one is not that expensive X3 around $80?

On 2007-01-11 08:35, Merumeru wrote:
    aww just save up some cash for a new one, a used one is not that expensive X3 around $80?
    I'm in Canada XD There are some cheap used ones, but I only have like thirty bucks to my name >_<

On 2007-01-11 08:33, Magician wrote:
    Fun? Oh yes; 420+hrs in and not once have I said "meh" to myself.
    Wow, not a single "meh"? That's a record XD
    "...and thus, Dark Falz is reborn. From another dimension, he conquers the souls of those on other planes of existence. He cannot be defeated, but we may try to contain it... for someday we shall perish."

Wow. 420 hrs. I'm still around the 180-190 mark. Still, I have a lot to look forward to, so I guess I'll be in the same boat when I reach 420. Even my character is more fun to play than my old ones, so I can see it.

It's definitely addicting and some of the combat in this game is one-of-a-kind. I've been playing the Ranger type in this game, and some wonder what's so fun about shooting guns around in it. Well, with Twin Gunnies, you can travel around and cowboy up. On the other hand, the fact you can run and strafe while firing can take on another feel.

Imagine if you do the same with a top down view, and you see the monsters, how they move, and how they chuck techniques. You've effectively turned the game into an overhead shooter. But that's just one aspect alone. The cooperative party play is where it really shines and can be quite in-depth, depending on your currently chosen class and roles you play in a party.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-01-11 08:46 ]</font>
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.

I work daily, so I played PSU with a moderate amount of time. So it was never a boring grind or power level up. I soloed & played with friends. Everything is paced nicely for me, so it's been very enjoyable since day 2.

I logged some 350+ hrs with my 2 characters, & there are still many things I have yet to touch (shop, PM, S ranks, etc), so I'd never worry about lack of content.
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

I have played PSU, mind you XD
    Just wish my PS2 wouldn't have crapped out on me >_<

OK, sorry for double post, but in real life I'm tripping out right now. I can hear Animal Crossing: Wild World, yet my DS is beside me, shut and off, and I'm home alone 0.o

Parts Unknown

yeah i love it i have about 165 hrs into it... as someone else said i work all day so i only play about 4-5 hours a night if that much..

good luck on getting a ps2 ...