Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Elitist hybrid. Merged classes can be pricks too!

On 2007-01-12 14:49, JAFO22000 wrote:
    Use rods. Oh, wait....
    Oh look I found a fortetecher elitist, daddy can I keep it? It has cute wickle pointy ears and it makes squeaky little girl noises. <3 <3 <3

Hey Shim, just how effective are the debuffs in your opinion?
    Also how many wands to you carry on your palette to accommodate for them all anyway?

On 2007-01-12 14:56, -Shimarisu- wrote:
    On 2007-01-12 14:49, JAFO22000 wrote:
    Use rods. Oh, wait....
    Oh look I found a fortetecher elitist, daddy can I keep it? It has cute wickle pointy ears and it makes squeaky little girl noises. <3 <3 <3
    I like to imagine that your imaginary husband beats you.

Is that weird?

Elitist hybrid. Merged classes can be pricks too!

^ Ask anyone who has played in my parties about my "imaginary" husband who is not very good at PSO/PSU! You can pull that stunt on other sites my friend, but you can't pull it here where people have played with him.

Re. debuffs. They are really effective, in fact soloing is a breeze now. But it's running around looking after other people that's the trouble if you don't have the equips to still do your MAIN job and cast status.

Going to be doing a lot of soloing to level crossbow for the next week or two I guess!

I carry 2 wands in none status effect causing areas, and THREE in others. If a 'techer shows up who actually does their job, I'll carry two. I'm thinking mostly debuffs. What with the whole wand/crossbow combo I can do this better than WTs and FFs. WTs need more free slots due to the whole limited offhand options, FFs need to not be constantly switching to their buff/debuff weapon if they want to tech. I can attack and debuff. It's something GTs are gonna HAVE to do.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Shimarisu- on 2007-01-12 15:05 ]</font>

I use sol atomizers to debuff if it really impedes, otherwise I don't care to cure people. I like to play mage, not priest. Not to say i won't heal, but I'm not babysitting, so 2 wands is more than enough.

Ah I see, I was curious to see how you were managing to pull out so many debuffs at one time...
    Forgot you were a guntecher...
    Hmm alright thanks then.

Dancing Blades, Whirling Whips Maridia's Avatar

Hey shim, which techs do you carry on your wands? Just curious, since there's plenty to choose from, even as far as buffs and debuffs go.

And dis, shut up. I thought what shim said was hilarious. She can be a little harsh sometimes but she's very clever and knows what she's talking about. I'll never understand why so many people gang up on one person.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Maridia on 2007-01-12 15:08 ]</font>

My Current Favorite Poster: KubaraManiac JAFO22000's Avatar
    Texas Chainsaw Mascara, 'cause that's where you're from!

Was there anything in that post about being a Fortetecher "elitest"?? Cause I didn't see it. Sorry if I came off that way.

Anyway, you chose hybrid. Did you think that you were going to be a "major player"? You are good at two things yet great at neither. Know your role. Leave the status effects to the Fortegunners.

I play on force atm and i use both rods and wands. Dunno if that's elitist or not; Id like to ascribe it more to playstyle versus being elitist.

Shima youre on guntecher or fortetecher? Seems i cant read the posts or I missed it somehwere EL OH EL.

Whats the big deal about rods vs wands? Casting speed is faster with wands blah blah but you can carry more spells on rods they are however slower for casting.

Playstyle people not elitism. I have my preferences for my own force and its situational.

Dancing Blades, Whirling Whips Maridia's Avatar

Shim is a guntecher, so rods are out of the question.