Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    GO TO HELL C:

If you have friends on one version, then it'd be smart to pick that one.

If you don't, then flip a coin or something.

On 2007-01-14 13:21, Circ wrote:
    MayLee of course I know it's down to me, but there's no harm is asking for a second opinion.
    Naturally.

Well I say 360, although there are some things Sega has not fixed on the 360, yet I think it's nice to get it on the 360. You have your two ways of communication, and other things.

A Rappy is for life, not just for christmas.

i find psu on pc totally unplayable without a pad, so if u dont plan on investing in one your best bet would prolly be 360.

But like others have said go where friends are.

on the other hand there are framerate issues with large groups on the consoles.

wait...the 360 version has more players. *starts thinking about buying for his 360*

Oh and i find the game intensely easy to play without a pad and actualy IMO its easier once you adjust to not using a game pad.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: zanotam on 2007-01-14 14:15 ]</font>

Thanks for the your input guys/girls.

Something you might of missed me asking. But I was wondering if the 360 version came with a month free trial like most MMO's do?

Thanks!

It comes with 2 weeks free...after you pay for the 1st month. Not exactly free. The Demo is supposed to be usable once again starting early February.

Elitist hybrid. Merged classes can be pricks too!

Hello my friend, I'm what you call a fanboy in that I will advocate the 360 at any given opportunity. But I played on PC/PS2 for months. And I wasted an absolute fucking fortune on it.

I levelled two characters, one to 54, one to 47. The hacking just got too bad and people were leaving in droves. I BOUGHT a 360 to get away from it. SEriously there's twice as many playing, the community is MOSTLY great, the gameplay is much better because everybody is not running around with optimal equips (people on PC are rich as croesus due to hacked in-game currency which by player shops, most have innocently received in huge amounts.) This makes the game on PC far too easy and people have seriously ridiculous stuff. Also some are incredibly elitist with it, and will boot you for not playing with all maxed equipment.

I seriously, sincerely regret the huge amount of time I played on PC. I do miss my friends I left on there a very great deal but I do wish we coiuld have been on 360 from the getgo.

Saying that though 360 does have pretty bad slowdown at times. I really can't stand it personally, coming from PC. But you might not notice it as badly, NOT coming from PC.

Anyway, don't buy PC, is my conclusion.

Hacking isnt nearly as bad as alot of you are saying allthough it is here there are many ways to avoid it and if you have a nice PC you will be smooth sailing at 60 Frames per second with draw distances that are amaseing. All though if hacking is a huge deal to you then go 360. I play PC its just better for me. Windowed mode is allways nice. There arnt any real game glitches and sega patches PCs stuff alittle more. *notes GH450 and Tricktrack

If anyone needs help on PC hardware, building a computer, parts/pricing recommendation for PSO-2 please go to this thread:
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=189487

Get it for 360, while I cant link to hackers websites, the last new trick in the ps2/PC servers is 12 stars S ranks not yet release in Japan...

and yes I do acknowledge there is S ranks right now, but im talking about unrelease ones...

Elitist hybrid. Merged classes can be pricks too!

On 2007-01-14 18:23, Nukei wrote:
    If you have friends on the 360, go with the 360, if on the PC buy the PC ^-^!

BTW Sychosis: You don't really seem like a fanboy. Shisamaru does though.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nukei on 2007-01-14 18:25 ]</font>
    LOL I'm a fanboy because I advocate the system that's the best for PSU.

Seriously come on, I can't even fucking stand microsoft. That thing in my sig well, there used to be two games on it. There are a lot more now because I bought a harddrive and my husband downloaded a fuckton of junk.

The 360 IS the best, and you won't hear any different from me, of COURSE I think it's the best or I would not have abandoned 2 months of game time, 2 characters capable of S areas, TWO PC/PS2 accounts (one on 6 month dealie) loads of friends on PC/PS2 (only actually left because one of em came with me.)
    I wouldn't have abandoned a $700 PC with a $200 graphics card that I ONLY BOUGHT FOR PSU.

In fact want to know the honest truth? If my best friend in the world spoke a lick of Japanese, I'd be back on PSU JP, and wouldn't have "wasted" all this money. Because for me, US PS2/PC is fucked all to hell and back. I suffered years of crap from hackers on PSO, I tried to ignore it but it still really, really bothered me. And now finally with the option of a much more secure platform? You bet your ass I took it. PSU JP is also pretty damn secure but I like my friend more than I like a cheaper option.

And I love online gaming, so if anything else I'm interested in came out on 360 I'd love a secure platform to play that on too. I was gonna play FFXI til I found out they linked the servers to PC for the 360 ver, hell no I'm not taking that on.