Anyone have a good idea which sranks we will be getting? I'm hoping Endrum Reminants. Probally some of the crappier ones like Rainbow beast and Forested Islands. So the 4th Holy Ground if we are lucky?

Relics on Neudaiz would be nice to have. That, and Endrum Remnants. Those are what I am hoping for.

I speculate the rest of Neudaiz (Forested Islands, Rainbow Beast, The Holy Ground) and Mad Beasts on Parum. I don't really see Endrum Remnants S happening until at least the train mission is added and/or Denes Relics.

Pure speculation, of course.
    Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

There's 6 missions ATM that don't have an S level to them. One of those, Rainbow Beast, doesn't seem to have an S rank version on the JP servers, so that leaves 5. Outside of Forested Islands, they all have fairly high level enemies, with Mad Beasts supposedly have lv 90 enemies.

On 2007-01-14 14:23, Sounomi wrote:
    There's 6 missions ATM that don't have an S level to them. One of those, Rainbow Beast, doesn't seem to have an S rank version on the JP servers, so that leaves 5. Outside of Forested Islands, they all have fairly high level enemies, with Mad Beasts supposedly have lv 90 enemies.
    I can only think of 5...

Forested Islands, Rainbow Beast, The Holy Ground, Mad Beasts, and Endrum Remnants.

what is the 6th one you speak of?

Hmm Mad Beasts has lvl 90 monsters so I can't see that one just yet.

The Unofficial PSOW Lolibrarian

It'll more than likely be the only four we have that JP doesn't: Mad Beasts, Forested Islands, Holy Ground, and Endrum Remnants.