im tryin to find some other pso players from my area i live in Connecticut usa and are lookin for some players that live in the new england to start a little pso online kru "not a klan" just people that will be online around the same time. i have a few characters... humar 108 , hucast 12 , racast 50 , fomarl 1 ,so if you are intrested drop me a private message or catch me on aim ceas0ne or bedb0x "both spelled with zeros'"
    DIGA PLEASE! Rukia_f.newman_160_(20)ft,mf

Careless, ignorant, and insensitive

I'm from NE but I don't know if i wanna join something that sounds like a mini cult. Maybe I'll just see ya around on Ant 8 ^_^.

cult... hahaaahaha im just lookin for players that will be online around the same time im usually on altaris 10 if your intrested in playing drop me a line
    DIGA PLEASE! Rukia_f.newman_160_(20)ft,mf

On 2002-11-29 04:39, CeasOne wrote:
    im tryin to find some other pso players from my area i live in Connecticut usa and are lookin for some players that live in the new england to start a little pso online kru "not a klan" just people that will be online around the same time. i have a few characters... humar 108 , hucast 12 , racast 50 , fomarl 1 ,so if you are intrested drop me a private message or catch me on aim ceas0ne or bedb0x "both spelled with zeros'"
    Hey, ill be happy to join you once in get my BBA. I am in Massachusetts. I used to play v1 online all the time, but just recently got internet access again. email me at [email protected]

i live in maine and as soon as i get my BBA i would love to play