Thread: sigs?

Next to your coffee machine, drinking your coffee

how do you create a sig? I mean I have tried to look it up on google but i can't find anything anywhere
    Hey guys, want to see a magic trick? *disappears for a few years*

what do you mean?

I r i s - 13X -VaDewearl (3X)

Start with an image of some sort. Open it in an image editor (Photoshop is probably the best, but Microsoft Paint will get the job done if it's all you've got). Scale or crop the image down to a maximum size of 600 pixels by 180 pixels, as necessary. If the image only has a few colors (ie, game sprites, simple stick figures), save it as a GIF. If it has lots of colors (ie, photograph, detailed drawing), save it as a JPG.

Find the picture where you saved it, and check the filesize (in Windows, Right-click its icon, select Properties). Be sure that it is less than 35,000 bytes (34.18KB). If it is not, then either scale/crop your image again, or adjust your JPG settings and save again, until the file size is adequate.

Once you have a picture that you want to use, upload it to a host, such as PhotoBucket ( http://www.photobucket.com/ ). In your account settings, change your signature box to include the url of your picture, bracketted between the [IMG] and [/IMG] BBCode tags. Save your account settings, and your signature image will now be included in your signature.

Remember that you are only allowed 5 lines of text or 180 vertical pixels, so remember that the text you have in your sig right now will not be allowed in your sig.

There are more advanced means of creating a sig, such as mine, but that'd take much more difficulty to explain. Let it suffice to say that most HTML can be used in your signature, and therefore, you can do a great deal of signature manipulation that way.

Go team ph4il! 02/07/2016

Next to your coffee machine, drinking your coffee

thanks for the help
    Hey guys, want to see a magic trick? *disappears for a few years*