Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Has anyone had a character in PSU start with somethign different then normal? Me and Golden Falcon had that happen in PSO, and actually he's got presumably the ONLY legit Gene flow sword thinge (forgot name) because of that. Now in PSO we had chars start with stuff like saber+3 and as i said that gene flow sword thing so has anyone noticed this in PSU.

I haven't even heard of that happening in PSO or PSU. Sounds kinda interesting...and the thing you're talking about is Parasitic Gene Flow.

I would say you are a liar.

how do you know he's talking about the gene and not the sword itself?

to stay on topic, not that has never happened to me and frankly i don't believe you got the gene sword or whatever, but lets not get started on THAT again shall we?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DLShAdOw on 2007-01-18 17:09 ]</font>
    You mean why is there silverware in the pancake drawer? WUH-HUH!

*sigh* sorry, he's either talking about the Parasitic Gene Flow or the Dark Flow.

Battalionist that bombs the bootielicious

The parasitic gene(item) flow BECOMES the dark flow(sword) Do not try to mess with me on this one. I know my stuff. But yes there have been countless unreported accounts of people being able to start the game off with extremely rare items and there has also been a way to automatically level up your character to 200 without Action Replay. There haven't been a ton of reports of it because people like the benefit and don't want to let anyone know it's illegit. However, Sega team has already spotted this problem and has worked it out of PSU. This is because of the firm ware that PSU uses for online play, making it more flexible than PSO. -----And to conclude that is where babies come from.

now that the topic is answered maybe this should be locked >_>
    You mean why is there silverware in the pancake drawer? WUH-HUH!

Dancing Blades, Whirling Whips Maridia's Avatar

No, your friend is a liar, I'm sorry. That's impossible. :3 End of story. A legit Dark Flow? Hardy har. That joke is a few years old now.

But no, I don't think that happens on PSU. ;P

Acquisition through a bug =/= legit.

well i'm not sure if it would be LEGIT, but yah i was there when he did it, and as i said normally its something silly like a saber+3, but anyways they fixed the glitch in psu? Ah, that kinda sucks i always found it cool to make a char and then suddenly have different starting equipment.