Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

First of all, Im playing the 360 PSU demo and there is a lot of slowdown. I mean, there is a ridiculous amount. Pretty much anytime you are fighting a group of enemies when there are ~4 or more people, it goes into it's slow-mo thing. Is the real game just as bad? (I would especially like to hear from people who have played the demo too).

Another thing is no one you play with ever moves smoothly. They always move in weird jerky movements. Again, is the real game the same way?

Also do technique type PAs get cooler looking as they lv up in this game? So far all the ones I have seen look kind of lame at lv 1. And what determines how much experience a technique gets? It is based on the damage? Or the enemie? Or will it gain experience even when you dont hit anything?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fredrick on 2007-01-20 11:17 ]</font>

PA get cooler after levels 11 and 21

and you dont see people smooth fluenty from my experience except when they stand still and use a emote.

The PC version is the only one that runs smoothly, except the latest GameGuard patch messed that up so we're in the same boat with the rest of you for the time being.

what makes a photon art level up? is it the amount of times used, exp. gained, or what?

Mine runs smoothly on PS2. Must be a connection issue.

*Swings large blades*

Having the game disc, and a hard drive help A LOT in reducing slow down...
    I only get it with 4+ party fighting a large mob...

On 2007-01-20 12:19, bradsta6508 wrote:
    what makes a photon art level up? is it the amount of times used, exp. gained, or what?
    Photon Arts and Technics level up through usage. In other words, the more you use the skill, the faster it levels up.

Photon Arts and Technics level up through usage. In other words, the more you use the skill, the faster it levels up.
    Does that happen even if you miss your target? So like could you just sit there shooting foie into thin air and gain exp for it?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fredrick on 2007-01-20 14:33 ]</font>

Nope.

The only skills that gain exp from spamming are the Buff spells