Veteran Fighter

I tried to resister for the Hunter's Licence, but I can't put in an address (or e-mail, I think) that it will accept...can anyone possibly provide some info for those boxes (except serial and access key) that works?

On 2002-11-29 18:43, Ziggy-san wrote:
    I tried to resister for the Hunter's Licence, but I can't put in an address (or e-mail, I think) that it will accept...can anyone possibly provide some info for those boxes (except serial and access key) that works?
    Your home address and email, etc. aren't being accepted? Maybe you should call Sega and ask them why not?

Veteran Fighter

Aaa, this is for the JAPANESE IMPORT!! Big difference. And plus, I can't exactly call up Sega of Japan, since I don't speak Japanese... >.<

I'm havin same problems

Veteran Fighter

Well, actually, I figured it out.

For the first two boxes, it asks for a name. One is for kanji and one is for...another form of japanese. You have to put the first choice in the first boxes and the second choice in the second boxes. Then, the rest of the info, it will automatically accept.

Err...yeah...

yea but now i'm having other trouble..... I figured it out too but i signed up with chab sign hehehehe they ahd the new macedition and there was a option to use your chabsign info for the hunter's liscense instead of your own......but my real problem is....HOW THE HELL DO YOU GET ON THE US SERVER????? sorry not to be rude or anything but i just cant seem to get on the us server......no matter how i try even after resetting my network settings......ok so will anyone tell me hwo to get on the us server with an import phantasy star ep 1/2?

Veteran Fighter

On 2002-12-28 14:23, CypherV10 wrote:
    yea but now i'm having other trouble..... I figured it out too but i signed up with chab sign hehehehe they ahd the new macedition and there was a option to use your chabsign info for the hunter's liscense instead of your own......but my real problem is....HOW THE HELL DO YOU GET ON THE US SERVER????? sorry not to be rude or anything but i just cant seem to get on the us server......no matter how i try even after resetting my network settings......ok so will anyone tell me hwo to get on the us server with an import phantasy star ep 1/2?
    Err...that whole "chabsign" thing confuased me but...

Currently, anyone who has imported and not gotten the Update Disk can only acces the Japanese server, and can't go on to the US server. The only way to go to the US server is to get the update disk (somehow...it may be difficult if you don't have a valid Japanese stree address) or buy the domestic version.

I know it sounds harsh, but that's your only hope. Sorry