Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

man i wish i did go online on my dreamcast.......well then again i was 12 so i probably would have cried like a bitch if i loss my Gigush+40 and dragon slayer and del saber buster and sinow beat blades(that i got from a delsaber)

I dont mind the whining too much.. I mean I understand the economy is effed up.. and hell, I've been pretty frustrated myself with it at times. But one thing I cannot tolerate is having so called friends PMing me to advise me on how I should deal with the problem is annoying. Just because they decided to take a break from the game and come back to an effed up economy in which they cannot play in and also because they choose not to participate in the current economy levels because they dont want to "contribute" to it. And thats fine ... its their choice. However don't try to push ideals I don't believe in onto me. I will deal with it (the economy) in my own way. I am the one adapting to the fact we do have an effed up economy. Its not my problem people cant adapt... and the next person that PMs me about my prices in my shop on my "expensive" armor or weapons is going to get an earful from me.

Because this is how I'm playing the game, the way I enjoy it is to go about my business and ignore the hackers/dupers. People, please stop blaming your fellow mates because the way they deal with it is not the way you would have them deal with things, and please get realistic about thinking there is a way to "become a solution" to all of it, its far too late for that, and the issue is far too large.

If anyone needs any blaming at all, blame the hackers and then lets not forget and look to ST, because they are the ones who are truly responsible. Not the players.

Anyway, cheers for first post! I second it: Adapt people.