View Poll Results: I know that the Machinegun is probably the least popular gun or tied with the Handgun for it, but is

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Guntecher

6 35.29%
  • Fighgunner

4 23.53%
  • Fortegunner

7 41.18%
  • NONE.

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I know that the Machinegun is probably the least popular gun or tied with the Handgun for it, but is there someone that can make use of it? Obviosly Casts have the highest ATA and 2nd ATP, but what job? It has to be between these 3 i think....

Guntecher
    -S rank Mechgun w/ A rank wand
    - good ATA but ATP is nothing to get crazy about

Fighgunner
    -A rank Mechgun w/ S rank saber or dagger
    - decent ATA, pretty good ATP

Fortegunner
    - A rank Mechgun w/ A rank saber or dagger
    - Highest ATA, decent ATP

Other things that I think might make a difference is the ultimate BA for it, and i only have lv13 shock on my human GT, does it get better at 21+ or by just being a cast instead?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: juno-6 on 2007-01-25 21:02 ]</font>

After one of the future updates, mechguns will get +15% ATP, +10% ATA, and +9% Elemental. And the ult PA is 1% ATA with a faster attack rate that all have vertical launch. Pretty much all classes are equal with this because 1% of anything is crappy ATA.

Personally, I think mechguns are most ideal on a fighgunner. Only becuase they fit the fighgunner playstyle the best.

But if you are actually talking about who is best with them, its fortegunner hands down.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Itsuki-chan on 2007-01-25 21:46 ]</font>

wouldnt guntecher be better with them having zodial/zodeel plus their nice gun pp regeneration. that is of course assuming mechgun PP is at least as good online as it is off.

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

Not sure if zodial would overcome the ata difference.

I haven't seen the stats for S rank mechguns either. Maybe GT will be best in the future.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, so thaaaaaats what zodial/zodeel are for..........ima have to go buy a Vulcan and try this out.

itsuki - i totally feel you on the fighgunner thing i think a cast fighgunner w/ a dagger would do some fast damage and just be flyin' around everywhere!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: juno-6 on 2007-01-25 22:29 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: juno-6 on 2007-01-25 22:30 ]</font>

i love my mechine on my fighgunner. it does good damage exellent for support

On 2007-01-25 22:15, Nani-chan wrote:
    Not sure if zodial would overcome the ata difference.

I haven't seen the stats for S rank mechguns either. Maybe GT will be best in the future.
    Nani-chan is right on this one. A GT with full buffs and debuffs going on would probably still deal less damage and have less accuracy than a fG against nearly everything.

EDIT: Keep in mind, the fG has like 20% more ATA, and about 15% more ATP. So the ATP difference could theoretically be made up if both shifta and zalure were going on. The ATA difference won't likely be made up. But that takes time to cast and do. fG gets that kind of damage naturally. And in an average party, theres probably going to be someone buffing the fG.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Itsuki-chan on 2007-01-25 23:12 ]</font>

My fortegunner abuse Mechguns even now! They're very strong and i vote ForteGunner

Whats the best machinegun for a fortegunner? is it a grinded B rank one, or an A rank one? There aren't any S rank machineguns out yet for us in the west, right?

xbox 360 PSU ftw.

On 2007-01-25 21:45, Itsuki-chan wrote:
    After one of the future updates, mechguns will get +15% ATP, +10% ATA, and +9% Elemental. And the ult PA is 1% ATA with a faster attack rate that all have vertical launch. Pretty much all classes are equal with this because 1% of anything is crappy ATA.
    the ATA/ATP bump are negligible: 15% of a small number, is a small number. The 9% elemental is very significant. Fortegunner is what I voted as well