Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

hi. i was just thinking, and i cant find any reason to continue playing online. my character is a level 24 cast. i am a level 3 ranger and level 4 hunter, trying to become a fighgunner. ive already got SUVs and i cant think of anything to look forward to in this game, besides just leveling up without reward except become stronger and more agile. anything to keep me online will help.

I quit for a bit, then I came back... Maybe you just need a break

On 2007-01-28 18:13, bradsta6508 wrote:
    hi. i was just thinking, and i cant find any reason to continue playing online. my character is a level 24 cast. i am a level 3 ranger and level 4 hunter, trying to become a fighgunner. ive already got SUVs and i cant think of anything to look forward to in this game, besides just leveling up without reward except become stronger and more agile. anything to keep me online will help.
    Well, there's socializing, enjoyment of the game, etc. If you're looking at it as nothing but a grind (and I'm not talking weapons upgrades), then the game's already a loss for you.

On 2007-01-28 18:14, pineapple wrote:
    phat lewtz!
    some dude already gave me a million meseta and i still have like 900000, and ive played a lot since. there's nothing to buy.

no i just dont have any friends to play with so every time its random strangers

I had 1 friend when I started playing, only because I met him on Beta

But seriously Just find a group and game with them, if the group lasts for several hours on end, then Pass out some cards, and check for those people on each time you get on

they're always on a different universe or already in a party...

Random strangers is fun man. Just go with the flow. Once you hit around lvl 35 you start to get into the really tough missions that require teamwork (and are quite fun in the process). I just returned to seeeverything I once knew change completely. New missions (not really, just the HIVE ), new clothes, new weapons, ect. It's now a fun game again ^.^ . Perhaps all you need to do, as has been mentioned before, is take a break for about 2-3 weeks then come back, make some friends and try the harder missions that test your abilities as a hunter/ranger.

On 2007-01-28 18:16, NPCMook wrote:
    I quit for a bit, then I came back... Maybe you just need a break
    Indeed. I remember when I first bought PSU. I got addicted for 3 weeks then moved my attention onto Gears of War and Rainbow6 @ Vegas. However after hearing some major updates I got severely hooked back onto PSU and haven't played another game since. Within this month alone I've put about 150 hours into PSU.