View Poll Results: I know bruce is still the most popular hangout but what about the other areas they seem dead. Neuda

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Parum

2 8.70%
  • Moatoob

4 17.39%
  • Guardian Colony

9 39.13%
  • Neudaiz

6 26.09%
  • Bruce Dungeon

2 8.70%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I know bruce is still the most popular hangout but what about the other areas they seem dead. Neudaiz, GC, Parum I saw a few ppl out side on parum east. But It looks like a ghost town even though the Universes look full all the way up to Uni 3.

Wouldn't Bruce be considered Moatoob? I'm farming Nanoresins in Lab Recovery S, but I mostly play Bruce.

Yes I know bruce would be considered Moatoob but I put it seperate because its a different mission type than the other places on Moatoob.

The Magnanimous Guardian Magician's Avatar

Grinding Moatoob all day for Mot Wood for my Spear and Knuckle synths.

I stick around the colony usually nowadays.

Yea i see alot of people hanging in Moatoob alot but I dont see many ppl in actual missions besides Bruce.

The hangouts haven't changed: Moatoob - Guardians Dagora (Bruce's Mission), Parum - Raffon Field Base (Plains Overlord), Neudaiz - Flyer Base (Mizuraki Defense), Guardians Colony - 4th floor Spaceport (Unsafe Passage).

Yo, mad support...drink a quart then bamboo Itchee's Avatar

Train rides are fun.
    Itchee: PSP2 - RAcast

Nowadays, I was pretty much running stuff at random. Even yesterday ended up just turning into a fun little romp with friends. I also took part in the first suicide runs I've ever done. Basically, it only gets exp and possible exclusive drops, but we end up doing a difficult S rank mission with lots of Megid and no scape dolls since we expect to die a lot.

Oddly enough, we did it with a relatively small amount of deaths so we could've had scape dolls and S ranked the mission, but we weren't counting on that happening. Still, the day wasn't about mission points.

If alone, I can see myself running some Mad Creatures S a bit simply to collect PA Fragments, since I'm seriously behind in collecting those. That, and I'll also probably use that chance to level my PM's battle levels up, in the process. It's a fairly easy mission to S-rank, with a PM, particularly if you have healing abilities.

I'm probably going to want to do more Moatoob missions, just to get more of those in. I think I've done those the least..though I also want to do more Train missions in Parum.
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.

I'm hanging around holy grounds nowadays just for a break from all the bruce runs. change of scenery from parum/moatoob too. <3 the music in all of the missions from neudaz!