View Poll Results: I know bruce is still the most popular hangout but what about the other areas they seem dead. Neuda

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Parum

2 8.70%
  • Moatoob

4 17.39%
  • Guardian Colony

9 39.13%
  • Neudaiz

6 26.09%
  • Bruce Dungeon

2 8.70%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Lately I've spread out my activities as much as possible, I can't choose which I play most.

It seems to be a little harder now to find random parties to me. Unless you know friends to play with regularly then its kinda hard to find a random S rank party that is not locked. There isnt a big cluster like there was when everyone was spamming Neudaiz System defense.

A lot of times, we don't lock our S-rank challenges, but the other problem persists. We fill up too fast. It doesn't take long before there is 6 of us, if we didn't start that way.
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.

On 2007-01-29 07:42, Akaimizu wrote:
    Nowadays, I was pretty much running stuff at random. Even yesterday ended up just turning into a fun little romp with friends. I also took part in the first suicide runs I've ever done. Basically, it only gets exp and possible exclusive drops, but we end up doing a difficult S rank mission with lots of Megid and no scape dolls since we expect to die a lot.

Oddly enough, we did it with a relatively small amount of deaths so we could've had scape dolls and S ranked the mission, but we weren't counting on that happening. Still, the day wasn't about mission points.

If alone, I can see myself running some Mad Creatures S a bit simply to collect PA Fragments, since I'm seriously behind in collecting those. That, and I'll also probably use that chance to level my PM's battle levels up, in the process. It's a fairly easy mission to S-rank, with a PM, particularly if you have healing abilities.

I'm probably going to want to do more Moatoob missions, just to get more of those in. I think I've done those the least..though I also want to do more Train missions in Parum.
    Speaking of suicide runs, remind me to tell you all about our adventures with Jarbas this weekend >_<

On 2007-01-29 07:55, -Asheth- wrote:
    It seems to be a little harder now to find random parties to me. Unless you know friends to play with regularly then its kinda hard to find a random S rank party that is not locked. There isnt a big cluster like there was when everyone was spamming Neudaiz System defense.
    Theres alot of people standing infront of the hive usually now, actually. Maybe its not easy to get into parties, but the people are there.

*Swings large blades*

Neudaiz, Agata Relics Site, Holy Grounds = EXP
    Bruce's = MP

The Mormegil

Agata Relics is Holy Grounds, iirc. HIVE S is even better for exp actually, if you don't mind mass deaths.

-rN- Hp Printer and Coffee Maker

Moatoob for me. I find System Defence, Desert Terror, and Mine recovery good missions for pts and exp for my force since she kills most enemies easily with fire and ground spells. Though once I get to lv35, I'll be on neudaiz most likely for good mission points.

The Magnanimous Guardian Magician's Avatar

On 2007-01-29 07:56, Akaimizu wrote:
    A lot of times, we don't lock our S-rank challenges, but the other problem persists. We fill up too fast. It doesn't take long before there is 6 of us, if we didn't start that way.
    Yeah, Akaimizu and I have about nine or more friends who are on often, so we sometimes have to split into two seperate parties. Getting a full party is not difficult when it comes to us.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Magician on 2007-01-29 11:17 ]</font>

Gunner Extrordinare of The Crimson Brotherhood

I'll be doing suicide runs in the HIVE starting today The experience and items is what I'm after.