I'm tired of PSU, so I decided to come back to PSO. I'm downloading BB right now, how big is the community?

The BB comminuty is the biggest PSO community there is, at the moment. The GC servers are about dead, and I don't think the Xbox servers are that lively.

Let's see.... MAYBE 50 people on PSOX on a good night... about 4 of them are legit. Yeah, it's pretty sad over here.
    Fujiko, Skyly HUnewearl (Level 3) - PSOBB
    Otsune, Purplenum RAcaseal (Level 19) - PSOBB

About 3-50 on GC

And about 30 on BB here, and it only cost me 9 bucks to figure that out. AWESOME! Anyway, I guess I won't be playing this either.

man thats a drag... i really wish the servers were just a bit more lively. Maybe if they decorated everything with pretty pink flowers more people would come....nah i think that would cause more people to leave instead of come

Actually BB is pretty active on the private servers (I've heard)... I'm thinking of switching to them, since the private servers are more active and it's free too, so no $9 being pulled out of my dad's CC every month @_@...

Hmm... It might be a good idea too. One time fee sent to the servermaster and your accounts will be transferred to the Private Servers...

Eheh, but that's the opinions of me and my friends, so what you do with your money and PSO time is totally up to you

By the way: I am NOT endorsing or promoting the Private Servers. Nor do I want people who play on the Private Servers to get flamed because of this post. Not everyone or their parents are willing to pay $9 a month for a game, especially those who already have money problems. This post was just my opinion, and it shall stay that way, no matter how people view me.

I tried to play BB but there's no way I'm getting online.

I r i s - 13X -VaDewearl (3X)

Once BB is installed and you open the executable, then you have to choose Patch Download before you try to go online, because the executable doesn't come with the latest patch.