My friend is now getting on with MSN, and is having the same problem. I remember someone mentioning having to do MSN/ and the username or something. Byt he way, the one who helped me with NetZero, THANKS!!! I got on and played for a while, now my bud (we got the modems today) is getting on and having the prob, lol.

Umm... I'm assuming this is about previous post? I didn't read your other post, but you just sign on with MSN with like this:

MSN/username

Then put in your password. 'Username' is whatever your MSN email address is minus the '@msn.com' part. Hope that helps.

I had the exact same problem, but I'm checking now to see if it'll work. Thanx, hope to see you online!

Im also having a problem getting online with MSN , so let me get this straight . When i enter the info into my modm or whatever for user ID i put my msn sn without "@msn.com" right? and then i put my password that i use for msn? is this correct because thats what i have in there right now

HUneweral Extrodinare

Yes, it's jsut MSN/username without the @msn.com The password requires no extra service.