I have a Soul Eater +32 up for trade. Here is what I want:

Photon Claw
    S-Beat stuff(Perferably already a weapon)
    Flame Visit
    Agito(Preferably real, can be fake)
    Frying Pan

You drop first, I shall give you my card, and most importantly, if you want to trade me the Claw, you must also sweeten the deal with Grinders, Materials, and the like.

What's up man. I'll give you a Photon Claw+11, and a Fake Agito for the souleater. Just post back here if we have a deal, and what time you would want to do this.

Maybe. I have an offer that will get me a Fire Scepter and a Photon Claw+20, but the Agito would be nice. I am really looking for the Flame Visit, though. (Not to mention that was your first post here, and I don't trust many people without experince, because they might be theives)

[addsig]

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Mindblade on 2001-02-26 07:52 ]</font>

Mindblade,

I have a fire sceptre:agni+6 and a photon claw+15, but why would u even want the fire scepter? i will trade them but not for soul eater as that won't do me any good. Do you have any stuff that a force might want?

If you don't want to trade with me i understand. If you want to find out if you can trust me, just pop into the CloudChaser Forums. Thats were i hang out,also i'm apart of TeamChaser. That's a online clan. It's cool if you don't want to.

I want the Scepter maybe to set up a new player I may be starting soon with a good wand as soon as it can equip it. TC, It's not that I don't trust you. It's that I already have a better offer. Maybe if you gave me the flame visit instead of the agitio......

Hey...i will trade u a Photon Claw+20, Double Saber +10,and a 2001 agito...aim me or pm me or email me at [email protected]

Happy