Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Oh, I get you
    I thought you meant they were 100% identical, as in shape, damage and animal-thingy inside it, just with seperate names.
    It is I who is in the wrong . I beg for your forgiveness

Why do you need me to forgive you? You've done nothing wrong, just made a mistake. Nothing bad about that, it's in our blood =)

Anyways, now that that stress is off of my shoulders, I can say with relief that this newer version of the guide will be a lot more effective and faster, since a Rudra feeds twice as quickly as a Surya (9 MIND > 4 MIND per Monofluid). This also means less money to spend

Adventurer of Life

Good job working on the guide, however Pilla is the best photon blast and is worth going out of your way to get. M & Y is also extremely useful in single and multiplayer... I can appreciate the effort that went into this guide, but if you want your character to be stronger, it's better to keep DEF at 5. Def only increases your Def by 1 for each level, where as DEF materials increase them by two. Those 9 points of DEF could be 18 points of MIND or POW. Heck, 4-5 points of DEX. DEX can't be affected with materials, and for that reason I believe you should level that on your mag. You can use God/Arms, but that still won't max your stats alone. Maybe I'm just anal and like my character to be perfect, but seeing more than 5 DEF makes me sad.

PSU Machinema Producer

Its nice to see people writing guides like this. I'm not the type to write pso guides, it would be too frustrating for me (I have my experience with ToS guide *shivers* but yer not same thing). Good job, and remember if ur human its ok only mods are robotic these days.

On 2007-02-05 13:13, Anuminus wrote:
    Good job working on the guide, however Pilla is the best photon blast and is worth going out of your way to get. M & Y is also extremely useful in single and multiplayer... I can appreciate the effort that went into this guide, but if you want your character to be stronger, it's better to keep DEF at 5. Def only increases your Def by 1 for each level, where as DEF materials increase them by two. Those 9 points of DEF could be 18 points of MIND or POW. Heck, 4-5 points of DEX. DEX can't be affected with materials, and for that reason I believe you should level that on your mag. You can use God/Arms, but that still won't max your stats alone. Maybe I'm just anal and like my character to be perfect, but seeing more than 5 DEF makes me sad.
    Yeah I agree.. Def should be kept as low as possible, and if I could, I'd keep the defense at 5 as well, but as I've explained in the guide, MIND or POWER cannot be raised without adding Defense in the early stages (lvl 10-35) of a MAG's life. And level 35 is where most MAGs learn Pilla. The MAGs that learn Pilla at level 50 require either Power or Mind to be lowered even further and for Dex to be introduced, which makes the situation worse =.=

On 2007-02-05 23:27, Zarbolord wrote:
    Its nice to see people writing guides like this. I'm not the type to write pso guides, it would be too frustrating for me (I have my experience with ToS guide *shivers* but yer not same thing). Good job, and remember if ur human its ok only mods are robotic these days.
    Thanks for reading my guide I've tried really hard to do the best I can and I'm glad its being appreciated by multiple people! It's a nice and rewarding experience, writing a guide

Nice guide. Thanks for taking the time to write it. One thing I would suggest, though, is that for players raising a Rati's Power, alternating feedings of Trimates/Moon Atomizer/Trimates/Monomates is faster than just feeding Dimates. Feed Trimates until the Def bar is almost full, then start feeding Moon Atomizers, which also raises Dex, but lowers Def, until the Dex bar is almost full. Then feed Trimates again until the Def bar is almost full once more. Then switch to Monomates, which lowers both Dex and Def. All of these items raise Power, and you'll be feeding Trimates more than anything else, so it saves some time getting a Rati to L200.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Obscenity on 2007-02-16 06:15 ]</font>

Added that bit on, Obscenity. Thanks for the help =]

Hey, can anyone tell me. Can i get a Rati if im a HUcast, and my ID is REDRIA?

But is it possible for me to get a Rati on A Male Hucast who is a Redria?
    cus like i just got the game awhile ago, and i need to know if i can get one.
    what if i made one on a Yellowboze HUcast and then traded it to my HUcast REDRIA

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jbx03 on 2007-02-17 17:36 ]</font>