Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Yes, any class can equip any mag. It doesn't matter who makes it.

This guide looks good, I've some time this afternoon, so I'll try it out.

Also, thank you for at least including the di- and tri- mate and fluid totals, because at least for me, meseta isn't an issue (I've hit 999999 a few times on my main and just hand off the money to other chars.) and for most of my chars, buying monos isn't possible anymore, LOL.

I'll let you know if anything goes awry while using your formula.
    Fujiko, Skyly HUnewearl (Level 3) - PSOBB
    Otsune, Purplenum RAcaseal (Level 19) - PSOBB

On 2007-02-17 17:34, Jbx03 wrote:
    But is it possible for me to get a Rati on A Male Hucast who is a Redria?
    cus like i just got the game awhile ago, and i need to know if i can get one.
    what if i made one on a Yellowboze HUcast and then traded it to my HUcast REDRIA

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jbx03 on 2007-02-17 17:36 ]</font>
    Like what Obscenity said, yes it's possible to equip any mag on any character. The problem with putting Mind on a Rati and then giving it to a HUcast is that HUcasts basically never need mind, because they can't use techniques. If you want to build a Rati for a HUcast or any other android for that matter, use the guide below:

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.ph...cle&artid=1248

On 2007-02-18 07:43, xxTrystanxx wrote:
    This guide looks good, I've some time this afternoon, so I'll try it out.

Also, thank you for at least including the di- and tri- mate and fluid totals, because at least for me, meseta isn't an issue (I've hit 999999 a few times on my main and just hand off the money to other chars.) and for most of my chars, buying monos isn't possible anymore, LOL.

I'll let you know if anything goes awry while using your formula.
    Good luck with the MAG. It takes a hell of a lot of patience to raise. I play on the server-that-shall-not-be-named and the glitch with MAGs there makes me mad >_> I sometimes have to restart my mag because said glitch keeps increasing my Def from 5 to 6 xD

Anyways, good luck again

MMM the Rati on my Hunewearl is 5/85/50/60 XD

Hey man im a SKylee and mine is a rati so you dont have to be one of thoses tree fourms

Sure. It's a great guide and all, but I'm peculiarly curious; Why is this a sticky thread, instead of a guide?

People can still link to guides in the depths of the database, no ?

Never was a big fan of the Rati. Over rated in my opinion. Awesome guide though, so thanks.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Acrise on 2008-05-13 01:22 ]</font>

Quote Originally Posted by Error_404 View Post
    Never was a big fan of the Rati. Over rated in my opinion. Awesome guide though, so thanks.
    The rati is very difficult to raise in level. Savitri, Nidra, and Diwari will level up extremely fast, and I think Nidra looks really cool, so that is my preferred mag.

On ultimate and even some levels on very hard, you can get 30,000-40,000 meseta with one full bag of items, so I think that this guide really makes meseta out to be way too valuable. There is absolutely no need to feed your mag 500 items to get it from 50 to 100, which goes faster than both 10-35 and 35-50. Seriously, if you're feeding a mag, make a habit out of picking up items that sell well (frames and barriers and unknown weapons) and just sell it all once you're full, and you'll get all the meseta you need very quickly.

I also think that for a force that isn't going to be used for ATP, it is much better to raise a def and mind mag. Power will not do a force like that any good, it's just easier to raise power than defense.

Default Thank You

Thanks, this thread really helped me make my mag.