Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

hmmm,
    i´ve made my rati by using a lot of diflued
    my rati hase mind by 123
    and my Savitri from my hucaseal has 119 atp
    :P

Question

First I must say, sorry if this is thread necroing. (not sure if it applies to stickied topics or not)

But I started the long and daunting task of raising a Pow/Mind Rati... But at the time I finished feeding the Varuna the 167th Monomate, it's stats were 13/16/0/5 and was level 34. I followed the guide from the start. I kept track of every monomate fed, and I didn't see where I (may have) messed up...? I gave it a 168th Monomate and it turned into a Rudra, did/will this ruin everything, making me have to start over, or should I continue doing things the guide says? Or is the 167 a typo? I am very confused about this...
    Last edited by Force Sly; Apr 19, 2012 at 02:36 AM.

What guide are you following? Also what PBs are you wanting, and what stats are you going for? You won't have to start over although you may need to switch directions on what you feed the mag and what class/section ID you use to raise it if Rudra was not the intended evolution. As long as you get the PBs/stats you want (provided the stats comply with the requirements for gaining the Rati evolution) you don't necessarily have to follow a guide word for word. Lastly, what class and section ID are you currently using to raise the mag?
    Last edited by VioletSkye; Apr 19, 2012 at 11:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by VioletSkye View Post
    What guide are you following? Also what PBs are you wanting, and what stats are you going for? You won't have to start over although you may need to switch directions on what you feed the mag and what class/section ID you use to raise it if Rudra was not the intended evolution. As long as you get the PBs/stats you want (provided the stats comply with the requirements for gaining the Rati evolution) you don't necessarily have to follow a guide word for word. Lastly, what class and section ID are you currently using to raise the mag?
    I am following this guide, so the Rudra was intended. I am using a Purplenum HUmar to raise it.

Ahhhh lol. I jumped into this thread from the main forum page and I failed to realize that the thread contained the guide. Anyway, everything looks just fine. Keep following the guide and you should be good to go

You probably already know this but the end stats are the important thing, so if a guide is off by a feeding or two it's not going to make any difference as long as you are getting the correct stats at the correct levels.

Alright, thank you very much for clearing this up for me... This is my first time working on a Rare Mag, so I wanted it to be a successful one.

Edit: I finally got my Pow/Mind Rati after several hours of working on it! My first Rare Mag!
    Last edited by Force Sly; Apr 14, 2014 at 05:07 PM. Reason: N/A