Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

For anyone who's ever seen, Blue Collar TV, you know what I'm talking about. If you haven't, basically, its a picture booth where you can go in, in 'private' & voice your grievances about anything. Keep in mind, this topic is all in good fun about the game we all love (PSU). So this is not to bash PSU, but, maybe we have issues with certain things or find certain things funny or a particular thing came up last night that irritated you & you want to express it. I'll start it off:

You know what burns me? How you're on your Newman Force (yes, I have one) & you're trying to aim Damfoie at an enemy. If you're not close enough you waste PP & gotta move foward again to reposition. If you get too close, the enemy jumps in front of you & you cant hit him with the tech. WHY? How does he block the spray? Why must they jump all the time? They dont jump at you to hit you. They jump at you to infuriate you. ST has a sick sense of humor.

OK, that's just one example. Your turn. Remember, this is all in good fun!

Let's see... rooting through the ENTIRE PS2/PC player market for an Ank Tomho or Jogiri, 75% of what's for sale is overpriced non-elemental and the rest are wildly overpriced low-elemental Dark. Good job. Then I get bitched at for both showing up late to a team and wielding green.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: panzer_unit on 2007-01-30 08:26 ]</font>
    with great hat comes great responsibility
    Jagdpanzer lv130 M CAST - PT20 | FG20 | FF20 | Mewn Fan

People yell at you for wielding green weps? Sometimes that cant be helped. Its expensive to buy & raise weps. Just more economical to put multiple PAs on 1 item. Still, you never know what youre getting that way. I sympathize.

Yeah, good thing I'm half gunner too. At least my bows always have good elements linked.

I've been mass-producing 6*'s to cover my for elements... wow does it ever take a lot of tries to get either a really good % or a decent % +6. Glad I'm not doing that with A ranks.
    with great hat comes great responsibility
    Jagdpanzer lv130 M CAST - PT20 | FG20 | FF20 | Mewn Fan

On 2007-01-30 08:00, OdinTyler wrote:

You know what burns me? How you're on your Newman Force (yes, I have one) & you're trying to aim Damfoie at an enemy. If you're not close enough you waste PP & gotta move foward again to reposition. If you get too close, the enemy jumps in front of you & you cant hit him with the tech. WHY? How does he block the spray? Why must they jump all the time? They dont jump at you to hit you. They jump at you to infuriate you. ST has a sick sense of humor.

OK, that's just one example. Your turn. Remember, this is all in good fun!
    ACtually you miss when they are standing point blank because, atleast if you are using a rod, it goes through the enemy and is poking out their back. On smaller enemies it just goes right over their head. The only exception is Dambarta. But I guess you could say it is annoying enemies can clip through your weapons causing you to miss.

I have a friend who used a green double saber, but mostly to color match since he wore all green. what bothers me is when people don't spam their PAs on Polties or Lapuchas. j/k
    seriously though, I'm glad that all of my characters are hunters because when my newman was a guntecher, olgohmons would be a pain and I wanted people to just use some twin sabers or fists or something to just send them flying so that they won't cast barta and take half of my life away and/or freeze and kill me.
    Street Fighter IV: Chun Li, Ryu
    King of Fighters XII: Terry, Kim, Kyo
    BlazBlue: Litchi, Noel

You know what grinds my gears?
    So i'm running about in HIVE healing and curing people, and someone in my party won't stand still. He's infected, and slowly running down into yellow health. He stands still to take his shot and i finally catch up to him. I resta him, heal him back into the clear.

-SHINK!-

Both of die from a stray megid blast. =/ come on now...come on...

You know what else grinds my gears? Bruce parties that always seem to die during the last two/three rooms.

Oh and you know what else? People who ask about blackheart and how to find one, and where to find one. (personally i don't think you can find it yet)

-rN- Hp Printer and Coffee Maker

Why can't people use a mate when they are about to die instead of letting the force make a miracle mad dash around the enemies, through the megid, across the room to heal em only to be off'd in the process then yelled at. Not hard to hold B and use a mate.

Or if I'm the only force healing everyone, yet there are two other forces.

My favorite one: the noob figunner who taps an enemy and stands there depending on my fortefighter character to kill everything, yet as he makes fun of fortefighters. What the heck?

You can find black hearts, people have found them.

Things that tick me off:
    1) People who, when I heal then while fighting, they stop attacking in order to type "thank you". The mob then realizes he's not attacking, and immediately say "This guy's not stopping us, KEEL TEH NEWM!" and comes running after me. Hands on the controls people.
    2) Pick up games usually suck at Bruce's. There's always that one idiot.
    3) When the leader of the party leaves and leadership automatically goes to someone who just disappears and does not respond, yet doesn't leave the party, and doesn't come back either.
    PSU: Kaydin Elysian [WTmar]
    GW2: Kaydin Meridian [Human Ranger]

On 2007-01-30 09:45, CyarVictor wrote:
    Why can't people use a mate when they are about to die instead of letting the force make a miracle mad dash around the enemies, through the megid, across the room to heal em only to be off'd in the process then yelled at. Not hard to hold B and use a mate.
    I hate that too. >.< Even more so when they die and cry to you to raise them. If I'm leader, I just boot them.
    PSU: Kaydin Elysian [WTmar]
    GW2: Kaydin Meridian [Human Ranger]