Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Well im new to PSU (not PSO), downloaded the demo and i must say its better than PSO, though i got some questions:

Can you trade items betwen your characters?

When will the demo finish and when i purchase the whole game will my demo characters still be there?

How can i repeat missions like 'fight for food'?

What do i need to get 2 jobs in 1 character or a 'forte' job?

Thanks in advance.

1: Yes you can. In your room, go to the storage area. That area keeps its items between your characters.

2: I'm almost certain the answer is no.

3: In singleplayer? In multiplayer? Its a simple matter of walking over to the appropriate area and doing the mission again...

4: go to the far side of the central desk in the guardian's HQ area of the space colony. Talk to the lady there.

---

Also, although you didn't ask:

Humans must always be Protransers.

Newmen must always be Fortetechers (and female).

Casts must always be Fortegunners.

Beasts must always be Fortefighters.

As for classes:

Forces/Fortetechers are walking atomizers. Their sole purpose is to hang in the back and heal, buff, and remove status effects so that the REAL players can play the game.

Its just like in spiderman "With great power comes great responsibility".

Hunters/Fortefighters should suffer and die, because they relentlessly spam their flashy, showoffy special abilities and ability to deal ridiculous amounts of damage in insanely short periods of time, all the while benefitting from the 90% of games which are set to "give finder" and whining about how hard it is to be an unstoppable god of the battlefield. Oh boo hoo you guys have it real hard .

But I'm not bitter.

Rangers/Fortegunners should recieve free stuff from all the other classes, as they are a poor oppressed minority and must be coddled. Especially tall black cast Fortegunners named Bardiel.

You should also note that it is every player's OBLIGATION to do everything in their power to help every single cast there is get at least one fully functional Degahna cannon.

Protransers get kicked from every party, so theres really no need to include any information on them.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sephlock on 2007-01-30 23:05 ]</font>

1: Yes.

2: From what I've heard, no, new character.

3: Use the "Party" Menu. Under "Leader Rights" select abandon mission after you complete the mission rather than leaving the stage alltogether.

4: Just get hunter 10 for a Forte.
    Other jobs have similar or mixed requirements.
    The Guardian Colony 5th floor has the job changer.

Welcome to PSU

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Gazette on 2007-01-30 22:58 ]</font>

Fortegunner: 10 levels of Ranger
    Fortefighter: 10 levels of Hunter
    Fortetecher: 10 levels of Newman... err I mean Force .

Are you on the 360 version? I could help you out with some astonishingly crappy gear that nonetheless would be better than what you start with.

On 2007-01-30 22:55, Sephlock wrote:

---

not true, not true, not true , and not true

On 2007-01-30 23:59, VanHalen wrote:

---

might not be true but seems to be the most popular class race combo

kind of hope that was suposed to be a joke though... you can be what ever class you want with what ever race... just might be a little harder to do a beast fortetecher than a newman

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ronin1of47 on 2007-01-31 00:04 ]</font>

On 2007-01-31 00:03, Ronin1of47 wrote:
    On 2007-01-30 23:59, VanHalen wrote:

---

might not be true but seems to be the most popular class race combo

kind of hope that was suposed to be a joke though... you can be what ever class you want with what ever race... just might be a little harder to do a beast fortetecher than a newman

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ronin1of47 on 2007-01-31 00:04 ]</font>
    maybe but almost anyone can be a force with the insane amount of damage that class does. and plus a beast would be a little better cause of more HP than a newman probably one of the reasons my newman is a fortefighter than a fortetecher.

You didn't even bother to read past that point in the post, did you >_<?