Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 714151617

what a nice bump =)

Yes it still drops. it's like a saber, it will NEVER stop dropping there once it started.
    God why do people think it would be taken away?
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

I never said does it still drop, I am asking if the spawn chart is still correct.

get a clue.

On 2008-03-20 18:59, Battlestar wrote:
    I never said does it still drop, I am asking if the spawn chart is still correct.

get a clue.
    LOL get a clue? Well make your questions clearer then. And also, do you REALLY think ST changes the maps and shit like that? They are so fucking lazy they reskin bosses 24/7 now, let alone do something stupid such as changing rare spawns.
    Welcome to Pso-W [edit]!

--
    mod edit: try not to flame next time

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2008-03-20 20:23 ]</font>
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

Pre AOTI I found 2 black hearts in 3 days of casual hunting.....now I can't even get as much as a rare map after hundreds of runs!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Catalystic on 2008-03-21 08:46 ]</font>

On 2008-03-20 19:26, Ryan113 wrote:
    And also, do you REALLY think ST changes the maps and shit like that?
    Actually, yes, they can and have changed some spawn charts in the past. It's a valid inquiry.

To answer the original question, these charts should still be correct. I don't believe that any HIVE missions have had charts adjusted, and they weren't included in that mission "rebalance" way back in the day.

On 2008-03-21 08:39, Catalystic wrote:
    Pre AOTI I found 2 black hearts in 3 days of casual hunting.....now I can't even get as much as a rare map after hundreds of runs!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Catalystic on 2008-03-21 08:46 ]</font>
    I've so far had a single Darbelan map out of about 100, and my brother is doing it next to me on his character too (he has yet to see any).

Is it possible to chances to get a rare map could have been adjusted, has this been known to happen?

Does having any Photon Fortune increase your chance to get a rare map?