Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Personally I think A-X is the hardest to get because 3x Delsaban in Block 1 could mean A-1, A-3 or A-X.

I think I have done Block 1 of the A-variation almost triple the other two combined.

~~Nate

I've only met up with the Darbelans once and I didn't get the drop with level one luck. I'll try again with a level 3 luck day.
    Garou, Cast Male Level 123
    20 Figunner
    14 Fortefighter
    PC/PS2 Servers

On 2007-01-31 17:26, Sephlock wrote:
    So exactly what does this item actually do? Right now it seems to be like a kind of internet snake-oil, with claims ranging from megid immunity (hah!) to absolutely nothing but a dark aura, like Pigpen from Peanuts.
    Sadly, it doesn't make you immune to megid. It increases your END by 2 though, which helps resist the instant death part I believe.

I played this for 4 hours waiting for the right spawn. i finally got it and all i got was a cruddy Copernia. its like going to disney and not meeting mickey mouse. i cry inside *weeps*

Woke up, on my fourth run found Darbelans but they all dropped meseta, tried again for 3 hours and I got nothing. Indeed it is like a microcosm or disneyland. xD
    Garou, Cast Male Level 123
    20 Figunner
    14 Fortefighter
    PC/PS2 Servers

On 2007-02-01 09:41, queenofpso wrote:
    I played this for 4 hours waiting for the right spawn. i finally got it and all i got was a cruddy Copernia. its like going to disney and not meeting mickey mouse. i cry inside *weeps*
    I just read this post thinking it was me when I might have been in a drunken state. XD (CLARIFY: Would have explained why I wouldn't have remembered posting it, not implying anything XP)
    srsly, same thing's happened to me D:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Feelmirath on 2007-02-01 14:51 ]</font>

On 2007-01-31 14:31, SolomonGrundy wrote:
    can we get this stickied? This is probably the best guide I've seen, and helps "demystify" the white charts that you veterans know and love
    Have you notice that there is no guides stickied?
    That's because they are in this sticky.
    http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.p...388&forum=22&0

With a big list of guides, if we are to sticky those, this page & the next will be full of guides.
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

I did 28 A-x runs and no rare spawn. I think Ill only try these when i have 3 star luck. Glad I have 4 characters.

On 2007-02-01 09:41, queenofpso wrote:
    I call that a good run. Mickey scares the crap outa me.

/hijack

Good work! I'll try this tonight!

Nice guide- now if only the Dilnazen would stop spawning in pattern B Block 2, I'd maybe see another Darbelan D:

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)